Heathcote District FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given that Huntly had LBU on toast til 3/4 time, pretty sure White Hills has them covered.
Those examples don't necessarily mean much LBU beat Colbo by 100 and White Hills beat them by 5 Goals should be a great game when they finally meet.

LBU made the prelim then added 2 x Collins, 2 x McPhee, Holman and Atherton. Prob a few others I missed but certainly a stronger list. Then again it looks like a few in the hdfl took some big steps.

White Hills not leaving it to chance.
Guerra would be a fair age now, but a handy inclusion none the less.

That's a lot of talent to fit into a diminished salary cap, hope the local boys are getting some coin. I can only assume Kerridge, Lamb and Guerra are all Melbourne based? Will be great to watch when they all get to play again.....

White Hills not leaving it to chance.
Guerra would be a fair age now, but a handy inclusion none the less.
Not sure how I feel about mid season inclusions, especially ex AFL ones. Would be a shame to see someone miss out on a possible flag after doing a full pre season and playing the first 7-8 rounds.

Possibly a 1 pointers as well, not sure he's played since he went Freo to coach.
When was the last time white hills won a flag? I reckon they were unlucky around 04,05 had a super side

Not sure how I feel about mid season inclusions, especially ex AFL ones. Would be a shame to see someone miss out on a possible flag after doing a full pre season and playing the first 7-8 rounds.

I guess if you haven't Won a Flag for decades then you'd grab someone like Guerra if you could. Is the Heathcote League back in action this weekend or next?

What's the rush of playing without crowds, clubrooms shut, no metro players for senior comps, doesn't it defeat the purpose of community footy? Imagine the crowd at Scott st in 2-3 weeks time to watch white hills v Locky, it would be packed, now everyone has to watch on the other side of the fence "walking their dog"

What's the rush of playing without crowds, clubrooms shut, no metro players for senior comps, doesn't it defeat the purpose of community footy? Imagine the crowd at Scott st in 2-3 weeks time to watch white hills v Locky, it would be packed, now everyone has to watch on the other side of the fence "walking their dog"

Player welfare
Both mentally and physically.
Too many weeks off and watch those hammys ping

Remove this Banner Ad

Back