Heathcote District FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Zeik Johnson.
And I wouldn’t be 100% sure one of the Bacon boys will be there. ( work related )

Johnson a big loss?
Hillies or Colbo there biggest danger?
Should be a fairly even comp this year hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

LBU and White Hills looking very strong in the HDFL would have been a while since White Hills have been right up there. Just out curiosity does anyone know why the Colbo Senior Coach Julian Bull plays in the Reserves? I caught a Heathcote League Footy Show Online last week that he was on and he said his team had been hit hard by injury but yet he still played Reserves. I noticed he played more Reserves than Seniors in 2019 as well.

Disappointing to hear the goings on between Heathcote and North in the thirds game Saturday. Not great publicity for the league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game was abandoned Roota after brawl involving players and spectators. Spoke to someone that was at the game and he said it got totally out of control so the umpires pulled the pin. Both clubs certainly disgraced themselves in many ways so I'm told. Thought footy was well past this type of rubbish.

Game was abandoned Roota after brawl involving players and spectators. Spoke to someone that was at the game and he said it got totally out of control so the umpires pulled the pin. Both clubs certainly disgraced themselves in many ways so I'm told. Thought footy was well past this type of rubbish.

nah ok....horrible stuff and certainly not the sort of publicity we need when clubs are struggling for numbers and trying to get people back involved

Any news on fall out from the Heathcote/North Bendigo brawl. Heard one person arrested and one young fella hospitalised...surely the league have to come out and speak and dish out tough sanctions.

police involvement may be holding that back I guess
Surely, if a bloke providing feedback to an umpire can get a 3 year ban. Crowd members participating in a brawl get a little bit more??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back