Heathcote District FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I think so silver, it's the cats by a mile now, Brent's pulled the pin, and white hills form simce the covid layoff has been poor, they were going along nicely, but happy to send through the slab now as a payout, hillies are done and dusted

So LBU flog North Bendigo and White Hills struggle to beat Huntley. Lamb, Guerra and Kerridge all play ... should I send you my address Trent? šŸ˜Ž

Just wanted to say great work to Dylan Gordon on his stand against racism. His comments in tbe article in Bendigo advertiser were insightful, mature and enlightening. Good on him for speaking up and good luck for the future young man

Pity the Club isnā€™t named.

Just tarnishes every club thatā€™s played Elmore recently.

Maybe they should.

Clubs have a culture.
Good or bad.

Fan hits a player. Clubs named.
Fan racially vilifies a player. Club protected.
Whatā€™s the difference.
Sure. The clubs can control every single person who comes through the gate.

I think it would have to be a considered a statement even with a handful coming back in that result will be hard to turn around later in the year for White Hills you'd think. Looking at the results throughout the Season when Locky get up against one of the perceived contenders White Hills/Colbo they come to play. Smacked both by 100 Plus!

134 point win to LBU against White Hills.

White Hills will be hoping thereā€™s another lockdown come finals time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure those guys, with their contacts could easily get a job on the rail, pretty sure they're not travelling to white hills because Scott st is serenic with walks through the Botanical gardens

White hills got them jobs working on the rail so they only pay them travel and maybe the minimum as match payment. Same goes for Hayden Wright, Sidebottom and a few others

Pretty sure those guys, with their contacts could easily get a job on the rail, pretty sure they're not travelling to white hills because Scott st is serenic with walks through the Botanical gardens
I know for a fact that white hills got them the job and donā€™t pay them much. Will be a completely new look white hills next season, a lot of players gone

I know for a fact that white hills got them the job and donā€™t pay them much. Will be a completely new look white hills next season, a lot of players gone
Not all of them, some of them already had jobs on the rail.

Thats got to be the biggest load of crap posted on here, considering a former blue and pioneer is the recruiter for jobs at the rail, but white hills got both a job ahead of him and these guys will just travel for fuel money, if they aren't on a minimum $1500 a game, they're doing themselves a financial disservice, plus the garbage you spruiked about golden square and Sandhurst players travelling from the city, makes you clown of the year posts

They absolutely got them jobs. A bloke who I wonā€™t name is tied up at white hills and is high up at John Holland

They absolutely got them jobs. A bloke who I wonā€™t name is tied up at white hills and is high up at John Holland
Yep Tate Mifka and Lachie Sidey are Shepp boys and doing those jobs getting paid well and are on peanuts from the Club. Great Scoop for their Club.

The HDFL teams voted 5/4 last night to continue the season. The way I see it unless restrictions eased next week there are only 3 left as White Hills drop out this week. If restrictions aren't lifted next week North drop out. At present if given a week to train and reconvene groups there is only a chance the GF would be played and not until maybe GF weekend? Is the HDFL hell bent on a GF as I would say time to wrap it up and just continue to say North haven't been dethroned of their premiership from 3 years ago yet.
Surely no movement next week and its done?

The HDFL teams voted 5/4 last night to continue the season. The way I see it unless restrictions eased next week there are only 3 left as White Hills drop out this week. If restrictions aren't lifted next week North drop out. At present if given a week to train and reconvene groups there is only a chance the GF would be played and not until maybe GF weekend? Is the HDFL hell bent on a GF as I would say time to wrap it up and just continue to say North haven't been dethroned of their premiership from 3 years ago yet.
Surely no movement next week and its done?
Best to listen to the people running the Comp! From what I've read they are a League that has clear goal posts set on how things will pan out. If restrictions are eased in the lead into the Grand Final they will play if it's after that date it's over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back