Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the story with Macca? Didnt like how the umps were going in the 2s? Is he playing in the 1s?

Was talking to Weeka and he said he has had acupuncture on his calf and its fine, asked him about how many games he'll play at colbo this year and who really knows, could be very handy come finals. Could, along with Hayes, be the most influencial player in the league with the ability to go from forward to mid.

Round 8
LBU v Mounts
Ins: N. O'Brien

I thought he signed at Rochester?

I kicked the ball a bit to hard when Fav kicked his 6th goal for the big V.Anyway sticky nose u can have the job if would like to replace the glass.:D
Haha, It was Foley feeding him bullet like passes. Serious now, thats not the story my source told me. Source couldn't wait to inform me so I could give you $hit on BF. You going to BR saturday arvo? Haha Big mUmp:D

and that is the goal for all clubs in all leagues in all countrys on earth, or is it, i would think that most clubs that dont win a flag have still got something to celebrate at seasons end, a couple of young guys stepping up, just finding the players to play each week to a lot of clubs is a dam good eachievment, finishing the season in the black so you can start building a war chest to have a bigger crack in years to come, there is almost always something for clubs to hang there hat on other than a flag, and thank the f$ck there is or most clubs would find it easy to just shut up shop.
that what i was trying to say

Keep saying to people that we might have been a bit stiff to bump into Elmore 2nd round and then Mounts. Maybe a couple of games where the opposition quality might not have been so high before Heathcote met these sides might have been fruitful for the team to start to gel a bit more. Who knows, same result might happen again next time around.
maybe they should have called heathcote and seen who they wanted to play before doing the fixture. bad manners on there behalf

Whisper of some injury news out of the Zoo from last night. It seems Jarrod Loring has done a string and is all but certain to hang the boots up. Injuries and work proving to be too much for him

Whisper of some injury news out of the Zoo from last night. It seems Jarrod Loring has done a string and is all but certain to hang the boots up. Injuries and work proving to be too much for him

I would also suggest him being over-weight and a shadow of his former playing ability would have a bit to do with it too... But J Loring loves making these brash comments (i personally have heard it 3 times now) He'll be back fatter and lippier than even by round 10. :thumbsu:

Here you guys have some injuries to roota with a big one yesterday, any truth?

How do Colbo look this year? I played out ther some years ago and they always are a side that seem to win a lot of games but never get big heads are they still the same and are they a chance at the flag this year? I also see Sam Hill is having a big year, would he need to go to the footy in a ute to fit all the cash in after the game or is he playing for the love of the club?

I would also suggest him being over-weight and a shadow of his former playing ability would have a bit to do with it too... But J Loring loves making these brash comments (i personally have heard it 3 times now) He'll be back fatter and lippier than even by round 10. :thumbsu:

Huntly, having played against Loring many years ago I would agree that he is not the player he was but injuries have hit him pretty hard. At least he is playing for the right reasons which is fun and to have a run around with his mates unlike many players around country footy leagues these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very good.

What type of player is he? A midfielder? Is he any good?

Outside mid with sublime skills on both feet, makes the players run to space. Does have the ability to kick a few. Won the b and f from sam newth ( and rightly so....) last year and did play pios untill a broken ankle (I think). Very fit and is a good pick up for rochy, awesome bloke to have around the club

Tommy Maddo has pulled of a coup, Adam "Gumpy" Shawcross has been named at full forward in the 2s tom. Last game he played was at WH and had 6 or something by quarter time then he did his knee

Huntly, having played against Loring many years ago I would agree that he is not the player he was but injuries have hit him pretty hard. At least he is playing for the right reasons which is fun and to have a run around with his mates unlike many players around country footy leagues these days

You in the reserves tomorrow Roota? Didn't see your name in the paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back