Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Conrad tell Tommy I did more work on the trip than what I would of at training. Unbogging buses and caving, awesome.

i very muchly doubt that nesko, unless your still saw from planks and sprints.
training is like having a crank in the shower in the mourning, when it comes to the crunch(game day), you can always tell whos training.:D:D:D

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?! Dancer if you had a crank the next morning, you sure werent at the same training i was, couldnt lift the arms!

Nesko - bus wouldnt have got bogged if you werent on it - id like to see the cave that you could fit in, apart from the one you've been hibernating in.....

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!Dancer if you had a crank the next morning, you sure werent at the same training i was, couldnt lift the arms!

Nesko - bus wouldnt have got bogged if you werent on it - id like to see the cave that you could fit in, apart from the one you've been hibernating in.....

simply fantastic! i think this means you should get to trainin' no excuses for anyone anymore. :D

G'day Lads

I went along to the Purana Task Force Drugs Seminar last nite at the all seasons. It was an excellent presentation, however only 20 people from across 3 leagues plus numerous junior clubs showed up (of the 20, there were 4 people from my club and I reckon 4 from Sth Bendigo). Fairly poor effort - not sure if it was because of the lack of promotion or awareness that it was actually on, but Dean Rice from the VCFL did comment that it was the poorest turn out he'd seen since they've been doing this across the state. They did one in Charlton and 500 people turned up.

The good news is that the Detective who gave the presentation lives in Castlemaine, and would be more than happy to come and speak at local clubs in the area. Should your club wish to suss this out further, contact Dean Rice at the VCFL.

Yeah that was strange, I had no idea why he was removed :confused: luckily I got a chance to have a quick chat to Mack before the two's game - although I'm told after he was ejected from the reserve he may have actually snuck back in with a new kit on - smart move if ya did mate :thumbsu: as there's f**k all to do in Broadbean ona Satdy arvo.
No giddy goat at the Top any more???

I am a Hdfl follower for the last 20 years not aligned to any one. do see a few huntly games and what you need to do mate is become a realist. close enough is good enough for huntly and its footy culture and club that it does'nt hurt enough to sink in when they lose. would like to see the club go somewhere. 'talent' does'nt mean much if they only play for themselves. there is know 'I' in team its about we what we can do as a group. Belief is something these boys needed to be told they can win they can suceed when they believe this as a group thats when this talent will unfold and this team will start winning.:thumbsu:

I am a realist, and I know that the club is changing. Close enough isn't good enough at HFNC anymore. If you aren't inside the club, you wouldn't know how much the guys were hurting after getting thumped on Saturday.

We have a lot of young kids who have returned to the club to play together, and obviously it will take some time to get it together, but I dare say that everyone we have played this season, bar Heathcote perhaps, would say that we have improved immensely. Ask anyone from Elmore if they were happy the final siren sounded when it did.

A big turnaround is needed, and we are on the way.

I am a realist, and I know that the club is changing. Close enough isn't good enough at HFNC anymore. If you aren't inside the club, you wouldn't know how much the guys were hurting after getting thumped on Saturday.

We have a lot of young kids who have returned to the club to play together, and obviously it will take some time to get it together, but I dare say that everyone we have played this season, bar Heathcote perhaps, would say that we have improved immensely. Ask anyone from Elmore if they were happy the final siren sounded when it did.

Think that we played the best we had all year. It's not only the footy emu that had to be improved, it was the entire club just about and I think that they have got that right. It's becoming a very good set up at Huntly.:thumbsu:

Think that we played the best we had all year. It's not only the footy emu that had to be improved, it was the entire club just about and I think that they have got that right. It's becoming a very good set up at Huntly.:thumbsu:
i to know a few of the Huntly people and it is fair to say they would like a couple of wins they are pleased with the other aspects of the club atpit.

, but I dare say that everyone we have played this season, bar Heathcote perhaps, would say that we have improved immensely.

I have received plenty of positive feedback from the few Heathcote people I have spoke to since the weekend emu :thumbsu:

Come on Santoz it was a contest with the ball in dispute and Joey arrived a step or two before John who was committed to winning the ball also so he never forwent the pill - had Tayls pulled out I guarantee he woulda been dragged :(

The ball was in dispute but this is where we'll just agree to disagree. Joey was just beginning to bend forward to pick the ball up. Taylor went past the ball to collect Joe front on. I believe he was committed to the man the whole time. I also believe the hit would have been fair had he not made contact to Joe's head because they were well within 5 metres of the ball.

What's your opinion on McKerns 1/4 time tirade Santoz? I wasn't within earshot, so can only speculate on what was said, but I'd assume it wasn't complimentary. Any further follow up from the league on that front? Dare say there would of been a royal inquest had it been a Broadford player involved!

I didn't hear a word McKern said either but I'm sure you can well imagine the general idea he put forth to the umpires.

The ball was in dispute but this is where we'll just agree to disagree. Joey was just beginning to bend forward to pick the ball up. Taylor went past the ball to collect Joe front on. I believe he was committed to the man the whole time. I also believe the hit would have been fair had he not made contact to Joe's head because they were well within 5 metres of the ball.
Santoz, are you saying Taylor went the man not the ball.Santoz, what is it. Man or the ball??????:confused:

Santoz, are you saying Taylor went the man not the ball.Santoz, what is it. Man or the ball??????:confused:

the best umpires are the ones that arent noticed, sorry mate but you said that his intent was not for the man before. and intent has to go a long way to judge wheather there was malice involved. why would there be a report.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nesko nesko nesko..... i heard a little story that you didnt have to work the other tuesday night. instead you had a visit to the broughy??? your on thin ice my boy. thats coming from tommy. so you can tell him yourself how hard yorve trained next time you see him.

Guess what conrad, I was at the broughy last night to! Just like last week, I went after work which I knocked off at 9:00, you really should get your info right. You can really talk conrad, last year we were very undermanned and it was your chance to step up and get a regular gig in the twos but instead where were you? at the pub watching the boys running past.

Whats the story with Macca? Didnt like how the umps were going in the 2s? Is he playing in the 1s?

Was talking to Weeka and he said he has had acupuncture on his calf and its fine, asked him about how many games he'll play at colbo this year and who really knows, could be very handy come finals. Could, along with Hayes, be the most influencial player in the league with the ability to go from forward to mid.

Round 8
LBU v Mounts
Ins: N. O'Brien

No doubt that Huntly has improved in most areas RWB and the playing group is determined to bounce back, as the coach said after the game they have taken 3 steps forward and now, one step back. What about your guys they were simply awesome after 1/4 time

No doubt that Huntly has improved in most areas RWB and the playing group is determined to bounce back, as the coach said after the game they have taken 3 steps forward and now, one step back. What about your guys they were simply awesome after 1/4 time
remember one thing here boys at the end of the year it dont matter where you finish if you dont win the big one and believe me i would rather be paying huntlys player list out of my pocket than heathcotes

remember one thing here boys at the end of the year it dont matter where you finish if you dont win the big one and believe me i would rather be paying huntlys player list out of my pocket than heathcotes
and that is the goal for all clubs in all leagues in all countrys on earth, or is it, i would think that most clubs that dont win a flag have still got something to celebrate at seasons end, a couple of young guys stepping up, just finding the players to play each week to a lot of clubs is a dam good eachievment, finishing the season in the black so you can start building a war chest to have a bigger crack in years to come, there is almost always something for clubs to hang there hat on other than a flag, and thank the f$ck there is or most clubs would find it easy to just shut up shop.

Hey Roota see you got a bit upset on the weekend @ north what went on between you and Galvo

Got upset coz Galvo un necessarily dumped me over the boundary line right at the interchange bench where their is quite a large concrete lip. Thought for a minute that i may hit the old scone on it but it was just the elbow in the end. Wasn't happy with him so let him know about it. The fact i was playing a terrible game didn't help matters

Are you on the Committee at either club? Got your finger on the pulse when it comes to what's being paid out....For Christ's sake, let's not head down this path again.:thumbsdown:

Keep saying to people that we might have been a bit stiff to bump into Elmore 2nd round and then Mounts. Maybe a couple of games where the opposition quality might not have been so high before Heathcote met these sides might have been fruitful for the team to start to gel a bit more. Who knows, same result might happen again next time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back