Heffernan

Remove this Banner Ad

Well aint that a surprise...

Seems Heffernan's evidence was dubious to say the least.

Hang your head in shame Billy boy. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. A disgraceful abuse of parliamentary privilege.

Can't wait to hear his apology.

And JohNny runs off to London to avoid the questions, being 'why didn't you have any control over your ministers etc'. Howard needs to apologise as well, but wont.

If sacking and running is how Howard treats his mates, I'd hate to be his enemy!

Finally, watch Johnny do absolutely zip about the Zimbabwe poll.....why was he picked instead of Blair or Clark...because he is a gutless spiv with no scruples in my opinion, and will be a suitably chastised dissenting member of the Commonwealth committee, but not chastised enough to kick up any more than a verbal 'protest' about it. Johnny knows all about 'dodgy' electioneering tactics.

Heffernan's been hoist on his own petard so to speak.

I've got no doubt that someone fed him this stuff, knowing how he'd react and that it would be the end of him when the truth came out. I'm not shedding a tear for the fool that's for sure.

Originally posted by London Dave

Finally, watch Johnny do absolutely zip about the Zimbabwe poll.....why was he picked instead of Blair or Clark....

As I understand it, being the PM of the host country he was obliged to do it - I think he would of avoided it if he could of.

SOTS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back