News Helbig could be back soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Y
Did I hear somewhere that Essendon groaned inwardly when we called out his name? With their sneaky and underhanded methods of drafting players that makes my ears prick up. Hope Brad shows the goods.
mmm gettin one over Essendon ...ill sleep like a baby tonight..:)

He is an elite kick who has not yet adapted to the speed of AFL footy and therefore his kicking is inconsistant . Don't mind TBH .

All i know is that there have been players come and they have disappeared into the sunset, purely because they were top notch in their junior days and were found out when it came to the big time. We have had truckloads of the same. This "has not yet adapted" stuff is complete fluff stuff. He has been in the system long enough to have "adapted". We wait and see what he produces when he is again given the nod. Let's hope he isnt one of those that needs to adapt for the whole of his career.

To date i dont think helbig is big enough to play the tough hard at it bullocking style that suits him.

Looks the type that will improve allround once he stacks on some kilos.

Great stuff. I'm a fan of his - think he will be an important best 22 player for us moving forward. Has that tenacity and hardness that Morris has. Hopefully will get some games before end of the year and put on some size over pre season.

With our injuries and suspensions decimating our squad, his return would be a timely boost to our depleted stocks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back