Club Legend
Dec 3, 2004
Melb
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Demons,Pacers
Hey people,

Just wanted to check to see if anyone else here is awaiting the release of this pc game. Made by the creators of Diablo it is set in a futuristic london setting where hell is literally on earth. Sounds awesome to me ive been checking it out and they are having features any old school Diablo player would love such as Hardcore mode, the random maps and items and plenty of demons etc to kill. Also you can play in first person with a marksman class which looks cool.

Anyone hanging out? Being released at the start of November.

Yeah, it should be good. It's not made by Blizzard, but most of the writers of Diablo 2 left and formed the team that created this.

From the video's I've seen it looks pretty sweet, a mixture of FPS and 3rd Person action.

Hopefully it's as good as Diablo I/II but hopefully has a bit more gameplay that than a click click click click-a-thon...... :)

Yeah, it should be good. It's not made by Blizzard, but most of the writers of Diablo 2 left and formed the team that created this.

From the video's I've seen it looks pretty sweet, a mixture of FPS and 3rd Person action.

Hopefully it's as good as Diablo I/II but hopefully has a bit more gameplay that than a click click click click-a-thon...... :)

When he said it's like a futuristic Diablo, he wasn't kidding.

I'm finding it ok, if not a little too easy. Then again, I'm playing single player mode with a blademaster. Wish there was more variety to the maps though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back