Hellllp

Remove this Banner Ad

Sly77

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2001
Vic - Qld - Vic - yep peoples I'm back!
Other Teams
Hawthorn
I'm flying down to Vic in the morning and havent packed yet.......

WHAT DO I NEED TO PACK?????

I now acclimatised to it being the same temp all day long - I'm finding it hard to take the variances in one day into account regarding the clothes I pack.

Am I safe with a whole "summer" wardrobe, or do I need long sleave and pants too?????

Keeping in mind that I'll be in Nthn Vic for most of it and only a day or two in Melb

:( :( :( :(

Oh and no smarta$$ comments thanks guys :D

Underwear ... preferably G-strings. Bras ... suspenders ... whips ... chains ...

:eek::eek::eek:

Whoops ... conveniently skimmed your last sentence!! :p

Sly it would be a very good idea to bring some pants and jumpers and stuff as the weather down here is very up and down at the moment, it can be 35 during the day, then later on theres a thunderstorm and cold.

Enjoy your stay! :D

Originally posted by Sly77
GEES - typical male, can't see whats directly infront of his nose.

I don't see anything wrong with that! You asked for advice ... ;)

where's the butter dear????

Just waiting on you to pass it to me ... dear :p

Hmmmmmm ok - thanks Vanders (at least SOMEONE is helpful out there)....one prob - I HAVE NO CLOTHES TO WEAR ;)

I have a serious prob when packing - I always end up with enough clothes for 4 times longer than my stay, the more I try to cut down, the more I pack!

And topdon - dear - yes I asked for advice - but you didnt read the qn fully - therefore you did not specifically answer the qn and will be awarded ZERO marks for your answer....And I'll pass you the butter once you put the goddamn garbage out and mow those blasted lawns- I have told you a thousand times.........................

Originally posted by Sly77
GEES - typical male, can't see whats directly infront of his nose.
;)
He would if it was underwear, g strings, bras, suspenders, whips and chains. ;)

27 tomorrow. By the way Melissa, what time do you get here? You wanna go to Hawthorn training? ;) :p

Agree with Vanders that the weather has been up and down like a St. Kilda street worker, so I'd pack both skimpy summer clothes ;) and warm clothes too.

How long you down for? :p

The Hitman

Northern vic is mid 30's for the next few days.

Originally posted by The Hitman
27 tomorrow. By the way Melissa, what time do you get here? You wanna go to Hawthorn training? ;) :p

Agree with Vanders that the weather has been up and down like a St. Kilda street worker, so I'd pack both skimpy summer clothes ;) and warm clothes too.

How long you down for? :p

The Hitman

Arriving in the morning, however, heading up 'to the Murray' that day. I will be hanging around Melb on Tuesday though - do we have open Tues sessions?????

Sly
Just do what I do, no matter where you go carry clothes for all weather, you never know, always carry 1 pair of long pants, a Jumper & a jacket, just in case.

well,its going to be 33-34 here the next few days in bendigo,echuca is usually 2 to 3 degrees hotter being an hours north of here
but its forecast to be wet in northern vic late friday and saturday
hope not though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back