Hello, friends. KP is back, please discuss your favourite KP moments and tell me what I've missed the last few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow... That's the spirit, friends :hearts: :moustache:

Bosk is a campaigner.
Welcome back KP my old mate, nice to see you haven't forgotten about me. :cool:

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lovely afternoon for a j.
Just fanging it home after catching the ferry to and home from Sorrento to Queenscliff.
I went, I saw, I drank, I drank, I ate Pâté, Mussels, Beet and goats curd, watched a bloke propose to his woman in front of a Melbourne city backdrop on the Bellarine, drank some more, walked the dog around the winery, had a tasting, asked a tasting woman to come stay at our joint for a Main Ridge Tour, drank more bubbles, drank a Mornington draught in the ferry and I’m about to go buy food, ****, booze and see if a mate can hook us up halfa bag o rackadooda.
What was the question?

Burgers, gunna do burgers, * ‘em.
It’s easy, I can’t * it up, they can go get chips up the road.
******* easy.

Ok, as one of the elder most respected “Council Members” (Yeh, you don’t know about this secret society of bay bloodline) I am soon to call a Council Meeting on the issue of the returning of a favoured son.
This is a very pressing matter, I’d hope the people of the Bay respect the Councils gathering and decision on this matter.
👍♥️🥂✊🍺❤️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back