Hello! I am a returning user under a new account.

Remove this Banner Ad

TheMidRunner

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2014
vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
me
Hello!

I am TheMidRunner and I previously had an account here but when I did I wasn't very mature and posted some posts that offended some people and stroke outrage. So now I have matured up I decided to come back. I'm a die hard Kangas fan who has a passion for Racing and Simulation games. I program games and programs regularly and love making images in Photoshop and Paint.NET. I hope to become a regular member here and have fun whilst doing it.

-TheMidRunner

Hello!

I am TheMidRunner and I previously had an account here but when I did I wasn't very mature and posted some posts that offended some people and stroke outrage. So now I have matured up I decided to come back. I'm a die hard Kangas fan who has a passion for Racing and Simulation games. I program games and programs regularly and love making images in Photoshop and Paint.NET. I hope to become a regular member here and have fun whilst doing it.

-TheMidRunner
Well, I found that post to be extremely offensive & I'm outraged!:mad:

Then again, maybe not. Have fun TheMidRunner:thumbsu:

I can't believe what I just read... who lets these immature outrageousness creating people keep making new profiles every day! o_O I wanna point names... but don't wanna get banned :p

* I guess fingers are pointed more than names? I dunno I'm just seeing red right now!

Hello!

I am TheMidRunner and I previously had an account here but when I did I wasn't very mature and posted some posts that offended some people and stroke outrage. So now I have matured up I decided to come back. I'm a die hard Kangas fan who has a passion for Racing and Simulation games.
You haven't matured that much ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back