Rookie
Sep 2, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New member here. 😬
Born in the USA, living in Australia for a couple of years now.
I follow the Hawthorn Hawks.
Saw this crazy game on TV one night when I couldn’t sleep...I’ve been hooked ever since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

zoiey

Draftee
Sep 9, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hi :)
Know what you mean, crazy unique game. being getting into it a lot since 2017. Still haven't chosen a team to support, lots of great teams out there for us neutral supporters! (if only there was a neutral option when signing up)

CazC30

Princess Big pants!
Jan 12, 2017
Billawicky
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Luton Town FC, London Irish RFU,
Know what you mean, crazy unique game. being getting into it a lot since 2017. Still haven't chosen a team to support, lots of great teams out there for us neutral supporters! (if only there was a neutral option when signing up)
Go for West Coast... A quality side.

Strigoi

Rookie
Sep 2, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
My brother saw a game, too, and that’s all we could talk about for days. LOL He went for Essendon. We all know what troubles they had. 🤭 I like tough players, and when this crazy game of AFL caught my eye, back in the 80’s, it was so rough! And my mighty Hawks were all rough and tough. 💚 We all like different things about the game. Next to the NHL, hands down Aussie Rules for me.

Maybe you can select a different team. 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom