Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2001
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm, Bushies
Hi,

Just thought id join in the fun of the forum as I am a huge fan of The Mighty Toon Army, Newcastle United!

Not a bad result for us with a 1-1 draw at Chelsea and with the Intertoto Cup final it could be a good year for the Toon.

Watch out for Robert, he is all class and when Shearer and Cort come back in the line up we should be a top 6 chance.

Originally posted by Tigerbob
Hi,

Just thought id join in the fun of the forum as I am a huge fan of The Mighty Toon Army, Newcastle United!

Not a bad result for us with a 1-1 draw at Chelsea and with the Intertoto Cup final it could be a good year for the Toon.

Watch out for Robert, he is all class and when Shearer and Cort come back in the line up we should be a top 6 chance.

welcome aboard tigerbob, nice to see another devotee to the mighty toon army. the result at chelsea was like a win if you consider that half our side are out and chelsea are the side touted by that old sour faced crank at manure as manures main rivals in the premiership this year.

given's goal, what a clanger, but the boys fought it out which was pleasing. rob lee played a great game in the midfield and outclassed that over rated poodle petit. barton also played one of his better games and your right about robert, he looks all class.

i can't wait till we have dyer, solano, robert, cort and shearer on the pitch at the same time, we'll do some damage to the opposition then.

we now have to forget the hiccup against troyes last night and concentrate on beating the filthy evil red and white scum this week. rumour has it shearer will return for the game. a win against the mackem's will more than compensate for missing out on europe.

:D

toon toon toon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back