Hello

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumping old threads seems to be flavour of the month so I thought I'd bump the oldest one I could find.

inb4lock
PF-red-card_1291554c.jpg

;)

Torney69 probably has the greatest post to like ratio of all time and doesn't even know it.
You raise an interesting point.

The OP had 149 likes when I bumped the thread.

But the like system cannot have been introduced earlier than about seven years ago.

So either 149 users stumbled across the thread and liked it from 2009 on, with none of them bothering to reply, or this thread has been bumped before and the mods have deleted any post later than 1999 to retain the original post and response for posterity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You raise an interesting point.

The OP had 149 likes when I bumped the thread.

But the like system cannot have been introduced earlier than about seven years ago.

So either 149 users stumbled across the thread and liked it from 2009 on, with none of them bothering to reply, or this thread has been bumped before and the mods have deleted any post later than 1999 to retain the original post and response for posterity.

Likes are nowhere near 7 years old, try about 2.

People are pretty cruel. Nearly 17 years and not one bastard says hello back. No wonder Torney hasn't posted again. He's probably out there somewhere watching us now.

Hello Torney69. Welcome to Bigfooty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back