Help a BigFooty Legend - Bring Mobbenfuhrer home.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Chief I got no money what so ever, but I have a myspace and facebook page if you want to make that banner I'm happy to put it up,
I have like 1000 friends on facebook+myspace I'm sure someone would help?

Lucev23

Josh Kennedy is My Dad
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Its really awesome to see Chief and the whole Bigfooty community get in and help out a mate in need.

The Aussie Way, makes me proud to be part of bigfooty.

nicolbolas

Team Captain
Oct 11, 2004
eltham
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
carlton, liverpool
Happy to and have put in $50.

With this and the current bushfires, is a reminder of how lucky I am in my life, and to not take things for granted, and to help out others whenever possible.

Best wishes

Cheers

tigris72

Senior List
Nov 18, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg, Baltimore Ravens
I had my house, car and everything burn down in an arson attack 3 weeks ago and I know that just getting support from those around you helps so so much. I would gladly return the favours I got to someone in need - please pm me the bank details chief...all the best to Kevin and Arly.

fryingpan

Cancelled
Sep 16, 2004
Al Jumahiriyah al Arabiya
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team van Berlo, Sturt
I don't mean to come off as mean or anything (because I know this is real) but I have heard of people using very, very similar stories on facebook scams. I'm talking nearly identical.
These were exactly my thoughts when first reading it. Doesn't make you mean because there are a lot of scammers out there and as you said, this story is basically identical to ones I've heard.

However it seems Chief has spoken to him on the phone and knows that he's in real strife.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad