Help a BigFooty Legend - Bring Mobbenfuhrer home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just noticed youd made this thread and wanted to say "holy sweet mother of etc etc"!!! Chief are you seeing these responses? This is incredible. :eek:
Mate my fingers have been flying across the keyboard answering everyone and getting them your details.

Chief I got no money what so ever, but I have a myspace and facebook page if you want to make that banner I'm happy to put it up,
I have like 1000 friends on facebook+myspace I'm sure someone would help?

Its really awesome to see Chief and the whole Bigfooty community get in and help out a mate in need.

The Aussie Way, makes me proud to be part of bigfooty.

i cant afford to give much - as chief said, after the horrors of the weekend, it must be a hard time to call on peoples generosity again. but i'll do what i can - please pm me the bank details chief

Chief I got no money what so ever, but I have a myspace and facebook page if you want to make that banner I'm happy to put it up,
I have like 1000 friends on facebook+myspace I'm sure someone would help?

Mate just link them here and tell them in your own words why you think they should send Kev some money.

Happy to and have put in $50.

With this and the current bushfires, is a reminder of how lucky I am in my life, and to not take things for granted, and to help out others whenever possible.

Best wishes

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had my house, car and everything burn down in an arson attack 3 weeks ago and I know that just getting support from those around you helps so so much. I would gladly return the favours I got to someone in need - please pm me the bank details chief...all the best to Kevin and Arly.

I don't mean to come off as mean or anything (because I know this is real) but I have heard of people using very, very similar stories on facebook scams. I'm talking nearly identical.

These were exactly my thoughts when first reading it. Doesn't make you mean because there are a lot of scammers out there and as you said, this story is basically identical to ones I've heard.

However it seems Chief has spoken to him on the phone and knows that he's in real strife.

Don't know Kevin but i have this Fifty that I was going to use to punt on this horse but I might as well back Kev.:thumbsu: PM bank details Chief.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back