Help a BigFooty Legend - Bring Mobbenfuhrer home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief PM the bank details and i will chuck some cash in

A big thanks to:

Insignius

Offers design, manufacture and installation of exterior and interior signs and graphic displays.

Signs, Personal and Public Art Projects, Commercial and Industrial Identification needs are all catered for.

Our many skills include Engraving, Acid Etching, Screen Printing, Spray Painting and Metal Fabrication.

http://www.insignius.com.au/

Engraving Services

A full service engraving, marking and identification company.

Known for our Precision and Attention to Technical Detail, we provide the quality and standards needed by Industry and commerce to maintain the competitive edge.

We serve the needs of :

* Industry and Engineering
* Aerospace
* Marine and Offshore
* Mining and Oil Exploration
* Military and Defence Contractors
* Electronics and OEM manufacturers
* Electrical Maintenance & Plumbing Contractors
* Manufacturing & Automation.
* Federal, State and local government

We also provide a wide variety of products and services for Professional, Commercial and Artistic purposes. We work hand in hand with Architects and designers for Civic projects.

http://www.engravingservices.com.au/

$8000 raised? wow

Do your wife a favour and fly 1st class. I've done that long haul before in cattle class and in business. If there is the money there for it, upgrade for her sake.

We'd love to but probably not going to have THAT much money ... its about $12000 for the two of us to fly Business class, 1st must be heaps more. That's unfair on the donors, as I'm sure they're here to help us get out of a spot, not to upgrade to royalty!

If we had that much money we'd be spending it on accommodation, food, and medicine. Especially as when we get to oz we'll be in a bit of a limbo while waiting for Centrelink processing ... and also being without a place to stay.

It brings me to the next thing. If anyone has the knowledge or the ability to find out a few things about Brisbane such as :
- Health food markets (eg where I can find food that meets Arly's strict diet). The equivalent in Melbourne is "Sunnybrook" in Ormond.
- [more to come, gonna take a break]

We're still blown away. Arly smiled today. I slept.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'd love to but probably not going to have THAT much money ... its about $12000 for the two of us to fly Business class, 1st must be heaps more. That's unfair on the donors, as I'm sure they're here to help us get out of a spot, not to upgrade to royalty!

If we had that much money we'd be spending it on accommodation, food, and medicine. Especially as when we get to oz we'll be in a bit of a limbo while waiting for Centrelink processing ... and also being without a place to stay.

It brings me to the next thing. If anyone has the knowledge or the ability to find out a few things about Brisbane such as :
- Health food markets (eg where I can find food that meets Arly's strict diet). The equivalent in Melbourne is "Sunnybrook" in Ormond.
- [more to come, gonna take a break]

We're still blown away. Arly smiled today. I slept.

Mobbs I am sure we can find everything you need :thumbsu:

A brilliant effort by all concerned.:thumbsu:

hello, i have a company called truman classic cars.
id be more than happy to give these guys 400Aud to the cause.

Chief please pm me. ive sent an email but i dont know if it has gotten through

hope all is well

Go pies

I doubt anyone would care if you held onto any surplus, if there is one, and used it to actually live and help set yourself up again over here.

Absolutely agree Skip. I could only afford $50, as moving house again has stretched my finances.

All the the best to you Mobbs mate & Arly, hope being back home will help her a little bit, at least you will have more moral support in OZ. :thumbsu:

Anyway, what is a Mobbenfuhrer?
From Wiki:

Mobben: Though the English word mob denotes a crowd, often in a destructive or hostile mood, German, Polish and several other European languages have adopted mobbing as a loanword to describe all forms of bullying including that by single persons. The resultant German verb mobben can also be used for physical attacks, calumny against teachers teachers on the internet and intimidation by superiors, with an emphasis on the victims' continuous fear rather than the perpetrators' will to exclude them.

So I guess Mobben means bully and fuhrer means leader if I'm not mistaken.

But I probably am mistaken and it doesn't mean headbully.

Dunno about you but I get charged every time. :thumbsdown:

I just worked out what the problem is, it's those thieving rats over at Paypal.

They rip you to pieces when receiving a payment by taking a slice of the pie on each transaction and then for good measure, if you need to change the currency (say from Aussie to US which may be the case here), they give you the friggen' worst exchange rates you can imagine.

It's a convenient methodology to transfer money around but jeez, they get their pound of flesh from you on the way through though.

Ormond is an awesome suburb :). Although I've never been to Sunnybrook, I think its fairly small.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back