Help me buy stuff from Culture Kings

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
hey gang, this year i want to look really cool but I have 0 fashion sense so I thought maybe some of you guys could help me buy some street clothes from culture kings ! I often wear pale blue attire, from T's to trousers it really goes with my eyes. However, i want to venture out and experiment with some other colours and styles. Not sure if this helps with selecting clothes but i have brown hair, greyish eyes, pale skin and a thin waistline !

Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 1.55.43 am.png

this looks is so cool imo but I have slightly lighter skin than the male model and I'm wondering if that look still goes with my complexion? Is this an every day look that i could pull off? Help me guys :p

Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 1.57.28 am.png
This is another sweet look right here but I'm worried if this is an alopecia only look? As someone with hair on my head and eyebrows could I pull this look off? Also I'll need to wear socks with the shoes or I may get blisters I hope that doesnt ruin the entire look.

Fashion is overrated. I've stuck to the stylings of Dudley "Booger" Dawson and it hasn't failed me yet.
latest

Last edited:
hey gang, this year i want to look really cool but I have 0 fashion sense so I thought maybe some of you guys could help me buy some street clothes from culture kings ! I often wear pale blue attire, from T's to trousers it really goes with my eyes. However, i want to venture out and experiment with some other colours and styles. Not sure if this helps with selecting clothes but i have brown hair, greyish eyes, pale skin and a thin waistline !

View attachment 601344

this looks is so cool imo but I have slightly lighter skin than the male model and I'm wondering if that look still goes with my complexion? Is this an every day look that i could pull off? Help me guys :p

View attachment 601347
This is another sweet look right here but I'm worried if this is an alopecia only look? As someone with hair on my head and eyebrows could I pull this look off? Also I'll need to wear socks with the shoes or I may get blisters I hope that doesnt ruin the entire look.

Mate I work at Culture King in the city. Come on in and I will hook a brother up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4434569190388_normal_001_1024x1024.jpg
I jumped onto the site to help you but I couldn't get past these ugly Bears. (sfellow).

But you're lucky. Shopping with me would have been like shopping with your mum.

nahnah where are you? I am at the Russell Street store.

Just ask for TK, I am wearing Adidas Flamestrk track pants, Saint Morta Feris Tarten Top and a Yankees 9Fifty Snapback.
If I was invited for dumplings, that's what I'd rock.....

They call this the ‘Nation in neon’ look but to me it screams a ‘Sunday afternoon with the wife and chidren down at Eltham Lower Park riding ponies and the miniature railway system’ look
C9DB047B-77EB-4370-9446-240D3F0A3787.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back