Help needed, my sister-in-law is working with an absolute campaigner, need up-to-date insults

Remove this Banner Ad

tenor.gif

Talk it over with your men’s rights group,
Men's mental health is already in a bad place in this country, partly due to the dismissal of their concerns. We want men to open up, and sarcastically referring their issues to far right organisations doesn't help.

New Millennium sexism at it's finest right there.

Imagine how long it would take for a bloke to be fired if he walked up to a female colleague and told her she had saggy **** and a smelly campaigner.

Same day service on that one, for sure.

Hold on right there.

Equal opportunity demands I treat females the same.

I am also drilled through EO training that females “are not” physicaly inferior to males.

So can blokes now have legal fist fights with woman?

If I hold the door open for a female colleague is this sexual harrasment?

I have a problem with double standards.

If it's wrong for a man to behave inappropriately, it is wrong for a woman (or group of women in this case) to indulge in the same.

"But he did it first" changes nothing of that.
Are you kidding me ????
He did it first is what it’s all about !
The fact that not one woman went whining to HR was his lucky break.
If you don’t want to be a C*** at work - simple - don’t be a C***

Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it

Hold on right there.

I am also drilled through EO training that females “are not” physicaly inferior to males.

No
It’s a very nice thing to do

I hold doors open for men too and if you are rewarded with a nice smile and a thanks for that the world is a little nicer for a moment

Get in touch with the Me Too mob, they'll point you in their direction, the bloke will probably end up serving 10 years in gaol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hold on right there.

What's a legal fist fight? Do you often have legal fist fights with other blokes?
Any training is wasted on you.

No it's completely OK, even something to be proud of. If you are a woman, and you think the man's a dickhead.

Just something I learned today.

You seem to have forgotten the “phoaarrrrr nice rack “ comment that required a response as outlined previously

And there was more

Cornering girls in the lunch room
Finding work for the girls to do so they had to stay late with only him

We just reorganized the tasks and gave them to the men who realized what was going on

That soon stopped

What's a legal fist fight? Do you often have legal fist fights with other blokes?
Any training is wasted on you.
But it is not as though violence against men is any sort of taboo in society. On television it's even played for laughs.
I find this odd since most victims of assault are male.

No.

Unfortunately, some woman see this as disempowerment and their brainwashed minds will tell them to chastise you for being polite.

But it is not as though violence against men is any sort of taboo in society. On television it's even played for laughs.
I find this odd since most victims of assault are male.
I’d be shitty with the adds that portray men as dills!

No.

Unfortunately, some woman see this as disempowerment and their brainwashed minds will tell them to chastise you for being polite.

It’s sad isn’t it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back