Mod. Notice Help out fellow poster AxialMat

Remove this Banner Ad

how much do I have to donate to delete my account?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need to update you all on something important.

since Gabrielle has left hospital I’ve been unable to see her. There was an incident between myself and her family the other day with moving her items out of our house, and it’s resulted in me being cut out of her life by her family, and for Gab to block any way I have of contacting her. For all intents and purposes we have broken up.

I want to thank you all for donating and wanting to help us out. I’ve sent the money to Gabrielle to do whatever she needs.

please don’t donate any further. I have a lot to sort out in my life now I’ve been blocked out like I have. It hurts and it’s become messy, but I’ll find a way.

since Gabrielle has left hospital I’ve been unable to see her. There was an incident between myself and her family the other day with moving her items out of our house, and it’s resulted in me being cut out of her life by her family, and for Gab to block any way I have of contacting her. For all intents and purposes we have broken up.

I want to thank you all for donating and wanting to help us out. I’ve sent the money to Gabrielle to do whatever she needs.

please don’t donate any further. I have a lot to sort out in my life now I’ve been blocked out like I have. It hurts and it’s become messy, but I’ll find a way.

Jesus mate. Really sorry to hear. Hang in there, reach out to people as you need. Thanks for sharing.

* that sucks mate, really feel for you

Thats horrible mate. I hope things work out for you both in the long run. People can do crazy things when something massive happens, emotions get really intense and people behave outrageously and say things they dont mean. Don't take it to heart and hang tough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back