Mod. Notice Help, question & suggestions on the new forum layout

Remove this Banner Ad

Bring back the MS Paint thread! I suspect sticky threads haven't been transferred yet, but if that pot of gold is lost forever I think the board will melt down.
They should be back soon. Seems to be the case as one sticky threads are missing everywhere.
Where's the 426 gone CA?
This also, just some threads missing atm but they will be returned.

Will the layout have any colours in the future? Having a good contrast between different parts of the layout will make the site more comfortable to use but right now it's all white and grey which is not ideal.

What are the 'points' that we have underneath our number of posts etc.
They relate to different milestones you've met in your time on BF. they are related to trophys/achievements I think.

Yeah, still a whole bunch of threads missing- including preview/gameday/review threads etc. Hope it's all sorted out soon...

Also seems like I can't access the list of threads I've posted previously yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New forum looks like rubbish, poor frame margins and bad font with pixelated avatars and facebook like rubbish

vbulletin is popular for a reason.

Wondering if there will be a few different viewing options- bottom left, the "BigSoccer Fixed" option to me is a bit drab in layout/colour with lots of space <-herrre and herrre-> either side of the main body. If opting for the visually better "Default Style" it stretches to both sides of the screen but if you want to open the quicklink navigating panel down the left hand side, this gets layered over the top and cuts off part of the left of screen.

Overall, it should work out fine with the flexibility to improve down the track.
As a Dees supporter, I'm prepared for the short-term pain as I stick unyielding to the long-term plan.
Should hit its straps in 10 weeks ;)

ps Is it a long ask to include an inbuilt MSPaint feature?

Don't like it at all and will probably spend less time on the forums now. It's far less user friendly and it looks rubbish. Why change something that wasn't broken?

Don't like it at all and will probably spend less time on the forums now. It's far less user friendly and it looks rubbish. Why change something that wasn't broken?
this for me too at this stage, hopefully it will be upgraded.

Apparently the server-side management of BF was just getting too bad and outages were getting too frequent. See Saturday night as the final straw.

If the site let us choose a few different themes it would be much better. Right now it values style over functionality, the lack of contrast between different parts of the site and borders makes it annoying to use, that said I am getting used to it but it can still be frustrating at times.

<------- Usernames need to go above everything else. Would like to see a return of the colour coded team names.

As close as the way it looked before would be nice...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back