Mod. Notice Help, question & suggestions on the new forum layout

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a good little note if you weren't aware.

If you click on any prefix it will automatically list all threads on the board under that prefix.

ok I'm posting now, I've spent at least three minutes looking for a 'search threads' function but I can't see it. I'm sure it's there somewhere, can someone point it out to me please?

ok I'm posting now, I've spent at least three minutes looking for a 'search threads' function but I can't see it. I'm sure it's there somewhere, can someone point it out to me please?

It's disabled while the threads are all indexed in the new database. It'll be available again shortly. Until then, go to google and type:

[search term] site:bigfooty.com/forum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like others, I didnt like it at all to begin with - but getting used to it now.

Is there a multi-quote option? Im having to read 2 or 3 pages before going back and quoting posts 1 at a time.
Just click Reply to all the posts you want to quote and they'll be down the bottom of the page.

That is one issue I am having (whether it's my net or BF)

Sometimes have to click "Post Reply" a few times before it works - get server time outs

Same when trying to add multiple quotes

Just click Reply to all the posts you want to quote and they'll be down the bottom of the page.
Yep, this is the way to do it but I think you can't go across pages so if you do just copy the text thats been quoted to the post box on the next page in case it doesn't come across to the next page.

Yep, this is the way to do it but I think you can't go across pages so if you do just copy the text thats been quoted to the post box on the next page in case it doesn't come across to the next page.

Got it - thanks :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back