Help! the City Boyz needs your help!

Remove this Banner Ad

You watched us last night ?? That's a team that fights to the death, one you'd love to be a part of :p
I Watched you guys last night and your fight and determination was absolutely incredible. I'd love to see you get through but unfortunately it looks unlikely. If you do end up going out I would be proud of the team and the noticiable effort and resilience they have shown while being matched up against Asian teams with players worth more than our entire teams.

I Watched you guys last night and your fight and determination was absolutely incredible. I'd love to see you get through but unfortunately it looks unlikely. If you do end up going out I would be proud of the team and the noticiable effort and resilience they have shown while being matched up against Asian teams with players worth more than our entire teams.
I think we can win our game, but unless Gamba find the form they have in the league then it won't be enough

I use to enjoy going to heart games, when they were heart that is, lost interest since the city takeover, still go to a few games but the vibe really sucks, I just can't get my head around the city branding, even though I'm not a genuine fan or anything you can tell the owners don't give a rats about the fans.

I use to enjoy going to heart games, when they were heart that is, lost interest since the city takeover, still go to a few games but the vibe really sucks, I just can't get my head around the city branding, even though I'm not a genuine fan or anything you can tell the owners don't give a rats about the fans.
That's why I'm reconsidering supporting it:(

Doesn't help that they bought the most plastic marquee Aussie in the league. Timmy talks a big game about legacy but it's about the cash, it always has been.

If it was REALLY about legacy he'd have come here after Everton or maybe a year in MLS.

Doesn't help that they bought the most plastic marquee Aussie in the league. Timmy talks a big game about legacy but it's about the cash, it always has been.

If it was REALLY about legacy he'd have come here after Everton or maybe a year in MLS.

or gone to his home town or better still the Mariners! instead of demanding the FFA to change the rules and pay half his wage only to end up at the richest club! Who could have easily payed him outright!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fellas, thanks for all the advice, but I will not be switching teams.
What a shame, we all thought you were going to change. Nice to see you show your loyalty to City though. I support Swansea and Richmond, I love both clubs so much that I would never consider changing, I'm not sure what I'd do if I didn't like what my club was doing in terms of the board but I commend you for sticking with city.

Sorry to bump, but I just saw this thread!
In order to persuade you a little more, it's perfectly acceptable to go back to South, or even switch to Victory IMO. Better support, better atmosphere.. better owners, better everything.

Turncoating in your circumstance is definitely fine. I went from United to the 'Nix because of more pathetic reasons and I got away with it, so you'll be all good :)
Come support Perth mate.

Its a thrill a minute
Yeah! Who wouldn't want to be a part of the least hate-filled rivalry in the world? :D

In order to persuade you a little more, it's perfectly acceptable to go back to South, or even switch to Victory IMO. Better support, better atmosphere.. better owners, better everything.

Turncoating in your circumstance is definitely fine. I went from United to the 'Nix because of more pathetic reasons and I got away with it, so you'll be all good :)

Yeah! Who wouldn't want to be a part of the least hate-filled rivalry in the world? :D
What reasons ?? Are you not a pissant like the rest of us ??

What reasons ?? Are you not a pissant like the rest of us ??
Born and bred pissant. Switched around 2010/11 for pure materialistic reasons:
Great colours
Great kit/kit manufacturer (when we had Hull's kit, but in yellow)
Best logo in the league

And then there was Paul Ifill, the Yellow Fever was a major factor (especially the 80th minute tradition) and 'Phoenix' in general. Have always loved that mythical bird.
I always maintain we were less s**t than you guys at the time as well.

Haha thanks for the comments mate, but I have already renewed:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back