Help Wanted with 2005 Grand Final image request

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope this can slide through as a thread without getting me a ban. A long time ago Mum bought me a framed after presentation team photo. She bought if from a cheap shop it seems as the image is a low blurry mess. I’d like to put the same image back in but clear.

would anyone have the image in reasonable quality that I could possibly use to print a copy and swap it out. Frame seems fine just a rubbish image.

perhaps send me a Pm if you can help and I will give me email address.

I’m working from home and seeing it in the spare room daily and it looks bad and would like to fix it and hang in my sons room.

thanks in advance 9628CCFD-1EEE-4F73-911E-D75D8C335E38.jpeg

I hope this can slide through as a thread without getting me a ban. A long time ago Mum bought me a framed after presentation team photo. She bought if from a cheap shop it seems as the image is a low blurry mess. I’d like to put the same image back in but clear.

would anyone have the image in reasonable quality that I could possibly use to print a copy and swap it out. Frame seems fine just a rubbish image.

perhaps send me a Pm if you can help and I will give me email address.

I’m working from home and seeing it in the spare room daily and it looks bad and would like to fix it and hang in my sons room.

thanks in advanceView attachment 862118

Found the image online.

Issue is the higher quality copy is owned by gittyhub so you need to purchase rights for it.

Did some research elsewhere though, the below is quite similar and is a free image in HD quality. (Big difference is Schnides kissing the cup).

Swans_2005_Cup (1).jpg

Found the image online.

Issue is the higher quality copy is owned by gittyhub so you need to purchase rights for it.

Did some research elsewhere though, the below is quite similar and is a free image in HD quality. (Big difference is Schnides kissing the cup).

View attachment 863105

Great photo

Cortina's

I cannot remember the bloke that O'Keefe has is right arm headlock on?
A ruckman was he there then? I dunno!
Can anyone kindly advise? No doubt to my eternal embarrassment?

LOL! There were some absolute superstars present. But it was TEAM FIRST!

Great photo

Cortina's

I cannot remember the bloke that O'Keefe has is right arm headlock on?
A ruckman was he there then? I dunno!
Can anyone kindly advise? No doubt to my eternal embarrassment?

LOL! There were some absolute superstars present. But it was TEAM FIRST!

The ruckman was Jason Ball.

More importantly TWO quality ruckman. One a learning expert , the other a quality forward repurposed option as No1.

Every game I ever played, required two ruckman. The better they were the better the midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back