Help...

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm heading to a remote part of Tassie next weekend, it barely gets radio reception with a massive aerial on my other halfs 4WD, and am wondering if this thing here
2mfzlsx.jpg

will work so I can at least listen to us take on the Cats online. Any advice/knowledge much appreciated...

I'm heading to a remote part of Tassie next weekend, it barely gets radio reception with a massive aerial on my other halfs 4WD, and am wondering if this thing here
2mfzlsx.jpg

will work so I can at least listen to us take on the Cats online. Any advice/knowledge much appreciated...

You'll really need to check with Telstra to see whether they've got reception down there - and not just Tassie, but where you'll be in Tassie

I have a wireless and they're good, if you can get reception

Thanks guys, doesn't look hopeful unless I climb a smallish mountain and sit there for a couple of hours. It's going to be about 2 or 3 degrees so can't say I'm excited about it, but I'll go to the ends of the earth for my boys. Off to pack every article of warm clothing I own...

2mfzlsx.jpg

Best bet is to dump the other half and stay in civilization to watch the footy!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back