News #helpfindtrent

Remove this Banner Ad

The ironing in this is incredible........

The local cafe across from work where I load up on caffeine daily is staffed by none other than Trent Cotchin's brother in law (the son of ex Bulldog and Tiger hard arse Rick Kennedy). This bloke has served me for months but I only discovered the link to Cotchin last week when we were discussing the footy coming up.

Annnnnnnyway, on Wednesday after we'd knocked off the Tigs I asked him how Trent was going in the wake of it?

His response: "Dunno. None of us have seen him since the game finished!"

The ironing in this is incredible........

The local cafe across from work where I load up on caffeine daily is staffed by none other than Trent Cotchin's brother in law (the son of ex Bulldog and Tiger hard arse Rick Kennedy). This bloke has served me for months but I only discovered the link to Cotchin last week when we were discussing the footy coming up.

Annnnnnnyway, on Wednesday after we'd knocked off the Tigs I asked him how Trent was going in the wake of it?

His response: "Dunno. None of us have seen him since the game finished!"
I hope you didnt burst out laughing Toes ;)

I hope you didnt burst out laughing Toes ;)

giphy.gif

He went on to say that normally the whole family head down to the Tigs' rooms post game to either celebrate or commiserate but on this occasion they took the old man's lead and stormed out of the ground with a few minutes remaining. Rick Kennedy apparently looked like his head was going to explode with rage so he leapt up and shouted "F*** THIS s**t!" and out they went, straight towards home.

#helpfindtrent

Last edited:
FOUND HIM!!

I watched the replay for the 10th time and hit pause at the precise time to find that BJ had sneakily taken him out of his pocket and stuck him like a postage stamp to Narni's suit after the game... cheeky buggar!

jacob2222.jpg

Call of the search boys, all is good Trent was seen at the Brownlow last night. for a while there I was getting very concerned for the boys safety, all at Tigerland will be very happy to know he is looking in good spirits and there was no sign of a BJ anywhere.

upload_2015-9-29_9-52-30.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is getting really scary now. If they don't find him soon Richmond won't have a captain.

Haven't found him yet but watching a replay of the game he seemingly failed to turn up to. Garner takes a magnificent pack mark in the second to kick an important goal but I'd have to say that Bruce's commentary was underwhelming to say the least. Imagine if Jack had done that? Jizz all over the place I'm tipping!

Haven't found him yet but watching a replay of the game he seemingly failed to turn up to. Garner takes a magnificent pack mark in the second to kick an important goal but I'd have to say that Bruce's commentary was underwhelming to say the least. Imagine if Jack had done that? Jizz all over the place I'm tipping!
During the same game, he almost took a pack mark but was spoilt by his own teammate.

Bruce barred up immediately.

Can't see old mate Trent having an impact this year. Hasn't been able to a pre season when you've been unsighted for 6 months :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back