Player Watch Henry Schade (Delisted 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not seen anything yet that makes me excited about this bloke. Seems very vanilla to me. Couldn't make it at the Suns and think he will probably be gone at the end of the year. Just seems to lack something to me.
I can't help but think that TG has a huge amount riding on the performances of Schade this year, given how much he's put into promoting his cause. Should Schade fail to deliver the damage to TG's credibility and popularity around here may be irreversible. Good luck Henry!

I can't help but think that TG has a huge amount riding on the performances of Schade this year, given how much he's put into promoting his cause. Should Schade fail to deliver the damage to TG's credibility and popularity around here may be irreversible. Good luck Henry!
75955386.jpg

nah he will carry on like nothing happened and move on to the next subject. as we all should

He has credibility and popularity. When did that happen?:eek:

Solid hit out v Fremantle. Certainly pushing for round 1.
Dare I say it Henry was very good today, all credit must go to Hine and co for clearing out defensive players with average footskills and replacing them with defensive players with ball skills. Very impressed!
Should I be thanking Bucks, Hine and co or the wolf in sheep's clothing?

Seems like fait accompli that both Cox and Schade will be upgraded for round 1 at this point, with Bucks specifically mentioning Sinclair would be on the LTI list when asked about who would be getting the nod.

Good on him. I really liked his game yesterday, and the coaches obviously did too, with Buckley mentioning they'd 'seen enough' when they took him off early.

Oh I don't think TG would worry at solid mr Schade was exposed to the sun and fell away. Just jump next cause

What I like most about Henry is he is a good medium level depth player and already better than frost.
Nice handy back up - pun intended

Seems like fait accompli that both Cox and Schade will be upgraded for round 1 at this point, with Bucks specifically mentioning Sinclair would be on the LTI list when asked about who would be getting the nod.

Good on him. I really liked his game yesterday, and the coaches obviously did too, with Buckley mentioning they'd 'seen enough' when they took him off early.
as good a summation as possibly could be written .

Hammer head nailed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really good athletic, close checking defender with neat skills. Impressed.
Reminds me slightly of Talia from Adelaide.

Reckon he'll keep Goldy out of the side, has a bit of Zac Dawson about him though.....

Sent from my warped mind

Hopefully Dunn keeps Goldy out.

Schade should be our first choice FB this year.

Since we're all getting excited I will say that yesterday he was very composed... a little like jimmy clement in his early pies days... albeit with the socks down. Would already play him ahead of 'almost' dunn just to see his development

Hopefully Dunn keeps Goldy out.

Schade should be our first choice FB this year.

The only thing that's gonna keep Goldy out is his propensity to get injured...he was at it again yesterday, putting himself in dangerous situations in pursuit of the ball...oh wait, that's what a league footballer is expected to do...

The only thing that's gonna keep Goldy out is his propensity to get injured...he was at it again yesterday, putting himself in dangerous situations in pursuit of the ball...oh wait, that's what a league footballer is expected to do...

Goldy is depth and that is being generous.........he isn't part of our future the sooner we move on the better.

Since we're all getting excited I will say that yesterday he was very composed... a little like jimmy clement in his early pies days... albeit with the socks down. Would already play him ahead of 'almost' dunn just to see his development
Dunn everyday before Schade. Dunn can handle gorillas and uses the pill well. Schade will be rag dolled by the big boys.

He went alright but I still have Dunn ahead of him as FB. He could play as a third tall though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back