Player Watch Henry Schade (Delisted 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Goldy is depth and that is being generous.........he isn't part of our future the sooner we move on the better.
he is probably not part of our long term, but if he is good enough now goldy should play and
let another force him out on form

Both him and Dunn have played well, funny how easily we managed to get two key backs that are better than Brown and Keeffe. I still think Brown could be good but his game style is kind of out of style and really didn't suit us.

he is probably not part of our long term, but if he is good enough now goldy should play and
let another force him out on form

Does anyone know how many years he has on his contract at the Pies?

Always was going to be the case after what Bucks said and when he was taken from the ground early against the Tigers..........well deserved IMO.

UFA this year.

I thought so.......he won't be at the Club next year IMO.

Schade & Shazza are the future......just play them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always was going to be the case after what Bucks said and when he was taken from the ground early against the Tigers..........well deserved IMO.

Sinclair must be on the LTI then

Dunn everyday before Schade. Dunn can handle gorillas and uses the pill well. Schade will be rag dolled by the big boys.
Both better than Frost.

The end!

Both him and Dunn have played well, funny how easily we managed to get two key backs that are better than Brown and Keeffe. I still think Brown could be good but his game style is kind of out of style and really didn't suit us.
Ahem, you forgot both better than Frost.
Wait, My bad, that's a given :D

Being better than Frost is hardly an achievement.
Perhaps not.
But even saying that, Frost is still and will always be a far better footballer than me, and I'm hazarding a guess better than nearly all posters.

Though I find it amazing he has got 50 plus games already, the Albino Fog

Perhaps not.
But even saying that, Frost is still and will always be a far better footballer than me, and I'm hazarding a guess better than nearly all posters.

Though I find it amazing he has got 50 plus games already, the Albino Fog

Says allot about our team selection.

Reckon he'll keep Goldy out of the side, has a bit of Zac Dawson about him though.....

Sent from my warped mind

Yeah this. While we await the development of McLarty and McCarthy, Schade may well be competing with Goldsack, and Keeffe for that 3rd tall position, opposition depending. Signs are promising with Schade but not as inspiring as a few are suggesting. Look forward to watching his development over the season, has some tools and may well become a very good defender at senior level.

Goldy is depth and that is being generous.........he isn't part of our future the sooner we move on the better.

Happy to pick the player who offers more now. Goldy has been building form through the preseason and not sure how anyone can have Schade ahead of him at this stage. That said, it still could well come down to match ups, Reid and Dunn have the KPD roles sorted, do they free either of them up or allow either Schade or Sack to play FB or CHB? I guess Sinclair's injury allows the flexibility to upgrade Schade if they decide to go that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back