Player Watch Henry Schade (Delisted 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Schade should simply never be the deepest backmen in the goal square on an opponent. He's great on a leading opponent small or tall, and suits zone defense but one on one deep fwd50 contests he probably never will be great at. Would be great if he got some coaching on body positioning and using his height and reach to advantage instead of getting out bodied by relative pigmies

Schade should simply never be the deepest backmen in the goal square on an opponent. He's great on a leading opponent small or tall, and suits zone defense but one on one deep fwd50 contests he probably never will be great at. Would be great if he got some coaching on body positioning and using his height and reach to advantage instead of getting out bodied by relative pigmies
Yeh I would have him CHB over FB because he's agile and provides the run we need.

Interesting height wise for us, but what we can see is that Dunn is now priority before Schade.

When will old mate TG return from his MRP ban

Omitted: Schade
Interesting height wise for us, but what we can see is that Dunn is now priority before Schade.

When will old mate TG return from his MRP ban
Poor old TG really will be unhappy now. His favourite player omitted and he can't even come on here and whinge about it!!

Poor old TG really will be unhappy now. His favourite player omitted and he can't even come on here and whinge about it!!
Irony

Not lost on me the irony, oh the humanity.

But our penguin loving old mate, adds flavour to here

Thought schade would one more week, but has had two ordinary games in a row

Do not mind tg to be honest, he is a bit different and l don't mind him most of the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please pronounce his name correctly. It's a German name. Its pronounced SCHA....DA not shade
Pretty sure Henry and his family pronounce it shade. How about you go tell him and his family that they're pronouncing their own name wrong, I'm sure they'll really appreciate it heaps and not tell you to piss off at all.

It is a pitty that schade is not but like Patton more, then players like Sicily would not be able to out body him

Last edited:
That's Gold still suspended.

And all this during Schade's magoos return.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back