Rumour Henry Slattery to Port?

Remove this Banner Ad

Put down the shotgun gopower ...

I heard a rumour that Slattery is taking Stewie Cochrane's role as Player Welfare Office (Cochrane has moved into a new expanded role).

Anyone else heard this rumour or have I been mislead?

Haha no way. I want to see you guys light up. Don't think I haven't learned something from the tiser this week!!! :p

Went through a broad spectrum of emotions mad to laughing in the span of about 10 seconds. Well played.

If he has the right skills for the role I'd have no issues with him.

Would prefer a Port type but ok

See this thread

think surely a troll

O farkkkkk Ford posted it, whats happened????!?!?!?!?
See's thread

F*** you Ford.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell does this mean?

just means someone with a bit of port blood in them like ?? wren,edwards.mcgregor or mcginness uno the type o_O i'm surprised i must admit, doughty retired recently?? surely he'd be lookin 4anannualincum:D

Apart from having a heart attack I actually quite like this, mostly because Stewie Cockrane is moving into an expanded role.

On Slattery I don't know much about him but I like that he's only recently out of the game. Heard him on trade radio a few months back, while hoping like hell we wouldn't trade for him, he did speak well and seemed a very humble person.

Put down the shotgun gopower ...

I heard a rumour that Slattery is taking Stewie Cochrane's role as Player Welfare Office (Cochrane has moved into a new expanded role).

Anyone else heard this rumour or have I been mislead?

I dont know about the role, but my brother told me a little while back that Stewie had received a promotion, so that would likely make his role available for someone else....

The introduction into our club with blokes possessing outside IP is a good thing for our growth.

Maybe from Swans, Pies, Hawks or Cats would be better?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back