Hepburn talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the under 18s done a great job with only 15 players(one playing with a broken arm)and the rest of the spots filled by under 15 players who i might add just made it 3 out of a possible 4 teams who will contest this weeks grand final.
any team who makes a grand final weather it be daylesford or hepburn deserves to win it,it is easy to see that your comments are just sour grapes so have a look if theres a big cricket web site because from what i gather the team you support was dusting off their cricket bats 3 weeks ago.why dont you reply with one of your famous tear jerking replys

Oops those pestless classes didnt work. Tear jerking? i must work on my sarcasm a bit more.
just to clear something up, the team that plays and wins on the day yea of coarse they deserve it, but the club behind the team dont.

MY club, kool, did i win a raffle or something?
I doubt even sebas want me around :D

Polly, kettles on, better use those tissues for your juniors....wouldnt be the first time those kids cried after a loss, call it passion if you must, but shows the pressure that they are put under.

Timmy i do hope the Herald Sun newspaper people didnt put too much pressure on the officals with super deep pockets out your way a few weeks back. I must mention "No comment" is completely different to "commending" but maybe thats cause i am slightly more literate than the likes of you? Extremely poor effort on the part of the courier, but little is better than none.
*By the way a football club is owned by the players, officals and supporter members. The coach is employed by the club, he doesnt own it nor does he decide who can support the club, your senior player ego overstepped the mark and shows the general attitude that is ruining alot of clubs. (community owned clubs not senior coach owned)

With all my knowledge i suggest that GF 08 is...the team with the media and league in those deep pockets up against the team with no spine, who sells out players both young and old.
Neither deserve to win. :cool:
Sorry Dr , you have gone right over my head. i dont know what Herald Sun report you are referring to, or what you are talking about with regards to Robbo.. please elaborate so i know what you are on about.

lol What is this? 20 questions?

Oh look I've asked 2 as well :D

:rolleyes: That's my point ... there's a whole lot of questions being asked, and what ever the response is, will lead to more questions, arguments and debates. It's time to move on to another topic, preferably about football in the Central Highlands league, not about which club is doing what or who has a personal axe to grind. Everyone on this site is sick of it, I imagine that the clubs involved are too :)

I hear Salesi Uhi has singed with a Melbourne club. It seems like a bit of a dog act if he only comes, wins a flag and then puks off. I cant believe he came in the first place after how some charming Hepburn supporters use to racially vilify him. Must have been a big package, but maybe not big enough.:confused:

I hear Salesi Uhi has singed with a Melbourne club. It seems like a bit of a dog act if he only comes, wins a flag and then puks off. I cant believe he came in the first place after how some charming Hepburn supporters use to racially vilify him. Must have been a big package, but maybe not big enough.:confused:

I've heard their supporters did that, not on :thumbsdown:

McKay should just give up footy all together, its only a matter of time before a steam train fairly goes goes through that kid and the sad truth is he would be eating out of a straw for a year. don't get me wrong hes a good kid and a the best small forward in the league by far. The thing is people are hunting him on the field and you cant rely tell me he loves Hepburn more than his appearances. My prediction for 2009 session is Andy will be smashed fairly this year that he will end up having the next year off. Country footy is pretty hard and don't you worry Hepburn no exactly what I'm talking about they have been doing it for years. you've got your geep out of them!!!

on another subject why this year did all the Hepburn boys rooting each others misses. Was it a team bonding thing or just a bit of King Carey coming in y'all. The say if your onto a winning formula(premiers) then why change. Just an idea for your preseason ball, keys in the bowl 20 years and bam another golden era. Any way boys keep up those great blood lines and you'll have a few more of those Stella local athletes come through yet.

I hope newton plays for hepburn again so i can break his jaw properly
A few weeks ago someone posted if Savige played in the GF. From reports, the GF video shows big Jack running out, getting his first stat, a handball in the second quarter and then doubling his contributions with a left hook, while Newton wasnt looking, to his jaw in the dying minutes of the match. Newton doesnt even flinch, but went to hospital next day after many celebratory beers. Precaution check apparantly. So Jack Savige, if you want to start big noting yourself again, i would remember these words. You are only as good as your last game. And yours was the worst performance in grand final history. Especially following your posts in the lead up. Another thing some of you idiots. Writing crap about Hepburn only seems to galvanise them. They thrive on the us against them mentality. So quit giving them ammunition. And shane 19. welcome back. sorry, craig 56 is it now.

Pretty poor form to name someone on a public forum such as BigFooty like that :thumbsdown:
You could be right in saying it is poor form, but he pretty much named himself. Besides, i consider it worse form to brag about sniping a bloke when he isnt looking, in the final 5 minutes of a grand final, when your 10 goals down. Especially when Newton had just towelled him up in the previous 95 minutes.

A few weeks ago someone posted if Savige played in the GF. From reports, the GF video shows big Jack running out, getting his first stat, a handball in the second quarter and then doubling his contributions with a left hook, while Newton wasnt looking, to his jaw in the dying minutes of the match. Newton doesnt even flinch, but went to hospital next day after many celebratory beers. Precaution check apparantly. So Jack Savige, if you want to start big noting yourself again, i would remember these words. You are only as good as your last game. And yours was the worst performance in grand final history. Especially following your posts in the lead up. Another thing some of you idiots. Writing crap about Hepburn only seems to galvanise them. They thrive on the us against them mentality. So quit giving them ammunition. And shane 19. welcome back. sorry, craig 56 is it now.

Can you show me the post asking if i played in the gf cos i can't find it!
What the video failed to show was a elbow from you know who to my temple and that wasn't the only incident. That and incessant( that means at it at it at it) gobbing off finally made me snap in the final stages of the game. I agree it was the worst gf performance in history the truth is i was carrying an injury that im still struggling with to this day and i shoudn't have even played. The crap you have written has also galvanized me as well so thanks for that... I only give as much ammo as i recieve.

You sound alot like someone ive met before...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truth is you wish u had something to do with that game Kev, do you think you could of made a difference. Would you have gone out with an injury and had a go. Maybe pull a few strings in the coaches box. Madroota will be back this year and would have him in my trenches going over the top, any day, just like I would Matty Hayden.
So back off Kev...
Ps Hepburn luv this s**t and so do we so get with it. old timer

I've sat back reading this crap for weeks now and i've come to two conclusions.
1.people who use forums like this are the people nobody takes notice of in real life because of your unimportance!!!!!
2.if we are talking guttless acts, how guttless is it hiding behind false names and bagging people(and that goes for every w***er on these sites)
You turds may wish to find things from my past and hang it on me,i couldn't care less because the past is the past,like 2000,learn from it and move on as i have you spineless pricks!!!!!!!
Shane 19, you are quite happy to sit back and slanderise the people that that have bled, sweat and cried for this team. These are the people who, against all adversity, held this magic club together and brought it into the future and the successful club that it is today.
Maybe the talent scouts are looking, not only for talent, but kids and players who have a heart, who have committment and who are dedicated to the Burras.
You are entitled to your opinion, but without people like Jocks, Popeye, Eddie and Shane Robertson, the Burra's would be a shitty team. Go and find another team to cry to. This is a family club. Look back through the records and see how many generations of players and their kids have stuck to this team. They bleed red and blue blood. Do you bleed that blood T.H.????
Anymore bullshit from you, and I will be asking the Administrator of this site to take action against you for the slander and then I will be talking to our solicitor. Think long and hard before you reply Shane.

Dear Mr. Olver,

My Name is Donald Green, and I am a lawyer specializing in slander and defamity.
I wish to offer you my services in the class action lawsuit you seemingly wish to file against the blogger (Shane), who has insulted you and the football club you represent.
I believe you are eligible for compensation on the grounds of emotional and psychological trauma.

You deadset idiot.

It's the internet, and in Australia you can't sue people for their opinions. That's why were classified as a liberal democracy.
Read a book.

Yours Faithfully,

Attorney of Law Donald Green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back