Strategy Heppell to Freo?

Remove this Banner Ad

haha. You mean your thread with one reply from an Essendon supporter going WTF. You a funni guy

Where there is smoke.... there is fire, unless of course it's mist but it still looks smokey.

c4450386a017bc0b13507ebae9d371a0.jpg

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reliable source tell me Essendon have had a big falling out with the letter 'H' supposedly some jealousy over their recent love affair with the letter 'S'.

Expect them to have their eyes on Stringer, Smith Saad and now Schache this trade period.

Whilst Heppell, Hurley and Hooker seem likely to request a trade to Freo after seeing Hill win the Doig last night.

Reliable source tell me Essendon have had a big falling out with the letter 'H' supposedly some jealousy over their recent love affair with the letter 'S'.

Expect them to have their eyes on Stringer, Smith Saad and now Schache this trade period.

Whilst Heppell, Hurley and Hooker seem likely to request a trade to Freo after seeing Hill win the Doig last night.
This seems likely. Kudos to you and your source.

I heard that because Heppell's mother lives in Melbourne and that Watts is getting moved on by the Dees that Heppell wants to move interstate to Perth, particularly play for Fremantle. Heppell's move here has something to do with Hogan having a coffee with Fyfe also - still finding out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we literally delete this thread. Easily the worst we have on this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the Australia I live in, people are free to engage in crappy posts without being told how to live their lives.

Why do you hate freedom purple? Why do you hate Australia? ....however most importantly why do you hate Dyson?

With Stringer, Smith and Saad to be squeezed in at windy Hill, Heppell could easily pop out ....... to a team in WA ........... with a relative strength in mids. Only slightly lower odds than us getting Hogan I reckon.

In the Australia I live in, people are free to engage in crappy posts without being told how to live their lives.

Why do you hate freedom purple? Why do you hate Australia? ....however most importantly why do you hate Dyson?

three "h"uhs there ...had'nt heard of the Hate brothers. we'll take them along with Heppell squeezed out.

As far as I’m concerned it’s on the Main Boatd it must be true

Remove this Banner Ad

Back