Geoff

Premium Platinum
May 13, 2004
W.A.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
I knew something was brewing, Freo is a Gu only dreadies zone that’s why Dyson ditched his, hmm it’s all coming together

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Tonga Bob

Formerly 'Tiger Bob'
Oct 26, 2013
Upper Creek
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, LFC, ADO, CI Warriors
I heard from a source that Dyson Heppell is on the verge of requesting a trade to Freo ….something about a possible Sam Mitchellseque transition into a coaching role?

Now I know it sounds crazy but ask yourself…I am a respected poster on this board, The People’s Cow, would I risk my pristine reputation on such a cray cray thread if it wasn’t true?

Heppell to Freo ….bookmark it
People’s Cow?

DFC2BDF7-C54D-4968-93E4-6AB9DBDA34D1.gif

Van_Dyke

Spec Moderator
Jun 7, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I heard from a source that Dyson Heppell is on the verge of requesting a trade to Freo ….something about a possible Sam Mitchellseque transition into a coaching role?

Now I know it sounds crazy but ask yourself…I am a respected poster on this board, The People’s Cow, would I risk my pristine reputation on such a cray cray thread if it wasn’t true?

has he been seen with a coco and boho cap however?

Freo Big Fella

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2003
The great wide north
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WA, Australia

This is a strange way to declare that you've perfected time travel and are posting from *insert any of the last five trade periods*, but you be you my friend.

Dockernut

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks. Anyone playing West Coast.
I heard his coco & boho hat was linked to a Melville Glades membership. My friend saw them kissing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

holy diver

ΑΩ
Jan 30, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle

This off-season for sure. Waited through too many false dawns.

Get.It.Done.Freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad