Heppell to Freo?

I heard from a source that Dyson Heppell is on the verge of requesting a trade to Freo ….something about a possible Sam Mitchellseque transition into a coaching role?

Now I know it sounds crazy but ask yourself…I am a respected poster on this board, The People’s Cow, would I risk my pristine reputation on such a cray cray thread if it wasn’t true?

Heppell to Freo ….bookmark it

Freoboy in Melbs

Team Captain
Apr 7, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Wow, just wow. You're a brave person, Moo.

Well I say yep, lets do it. Instant upgrade on Cerra and handy leadership experience for a couple of years while we develop more youngsters for our 2024 flag tilt. 25 disposals a game is similar to Cerras output. I think I'm for it.

freo1997

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
munster
AFL Club
Fremantle
giphy.gif

Fits the Cerra size midfield hole perfectly. Can go in there for 2 more years while Erasmus develops in the 2’s. Would happily give up 2022 first rounder for him. Get it done Belly!

That's the spirit.....Belly or Bellie as I like to call him is all over this.

Might be a multi-club straight swap?

Heppell to Freo, Brander to Geelong, Clark to Freo, SPS to West Coast ....everyone wins - who is saying no in this scenario?

Simplicity is the key.

Heppell isn't worth a 2022 first round pick IMHO he's a 3rd round pick at best

Depends…..is Johnny Dockers salary included in the soft cap?

vidwhal

Grade A Douchebag
Oct 4, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
New York Knicks
That's the spirit.....Belly or Bellie as I like to call him is all over this.

Might be a multi-club straight swap?

Heppell to Freo, Brander to Geelong, Clark to Freo, SPS to West Coast ....everyone wins - who is saying no in this scenario?

Simplicity is the key.
Ummmm.... Essendon?.........Though, I would be totally onboard with that

Ummmm.... Essendon?.........Though, I would be totally onboard with that

Just throw in some 4th rounders to even it out.

WC future 4th to Essendon, Geelong future 4th to Carlton.

Risky for West Coast ...if they have a really, really bad season that future 4th might wind up being be a pick in the 20's

Back