Heppell to Freo?

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew something was brewing, Freo is a Gu only dreadies zone that’s why Dyson ditched his, hmm it’s all coming together

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I heard from a source that Dyson Heppell is on the verge of requesting a trade to Freo ….something about a possible Sam Mitchellseque transition into a coaching role?

Now I know it sounds crazy but ask yourself…I am a respected poster on this board, The People’s Cow, would I risk my pristine reputation on such a cray cray thread if it wasn’t true?

Heppell to Freo ….bookmark it
People’s Cow?

DFC2BDF7-C54D-4968-93E4-6AB9DBDA34D1.gif

I heard from a source that Dyson Heppell is on the verge of requesting a trade to Freo ….something about a possible Sam Mitchellseque transition into a coaching role?

Now I know it sounds crazy but ask yourself…I am a respected poster on this board, The People’s Cow, would I risk my pristine reputation on such a cray cray thread if it wasn’t true?

has he been seen with a coco and boho cap however?

This is a strange way to declare that you've perfected time travel and are posting from *insert any of the last five trade periods*, but you be you my friend.

I heard his coco & boho hat was linked to a Melville Glades membership. My friend saw them kissing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon you put the house on it if you're so sure.

If I had a house I would.

I’ll have you know I’m out standing in my field

This off-season for sure. Waited through too many false dawns.

Get.It.Done.Freo.

Every day this doesn’t happen is a day closer to it happening.

Or the heat death of the universe.

Whichever comes first.

Heppell is nearer
As the season is closer
The purple welcomes Dyson

I don't see why or how - We have Mundy and Fyfe as elder statesmen - why would we bring in Heppell?

The question is why wouldn’t we?

Oh you’ve answered that …..ummmm to replace Lobb …Ive heard Hepps grown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back