flggr Herald-Hun stitch up Jordan DeGoey with a nothing story to sell a few newspapers

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s not.

I've been told from a reliable source that a major Collingwood Sponsor has told the Pies that they will withdraw their major sponsorship from the Pies from next year (worth several Million a year) if they re-sign De Goey.

Believe what you want, he is done at
Collingwood. They will give him a 'low ball' offer to appease their mouth breathing Scum supporters who seem to worship a female sexual assaulting, drink drinking mutt, but I can tell you now some at the board didn't want JD-G back this year.

Just like a leopard can't change its spots, we can't expect a Collingwood player can change their prison bars either.

Today's Hun articles seem invested in devaluing De Goey and encouraging St Kilda to go for him with a low-ball offer, which is odd because I would have expected the scum at the Hun to be focused on getting maximum $$ for the player agents that give them most of their daily content.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nathan Buckley shouldn't go on a holier than thou crusade when he's up in his neck in controversy thanks to his Harry O battles!
Interesting that Buckley played the misogyny card after he put up a bukkake picture at a team meeting.

289364839_10159674327825342_289258508103084529_n.jpg

I've been told from a reliable source that a major Collingwood Sponsor has told the Pies that they will withdraw their major sponsorship from the Pies from next year (worth several Million a year) if they re-sign De Goey.

Believe what you want, he is done at
Collingwood. They will give him a 'low ball' offer to appease their mouth breathing Scum supporters who seem to worship a female sexual assaulting, drink drinking mutt, but I can tell you now some at the board didn't want JD-G back this year.
Thanks Robbo

The usual rubes were buying the adhd thing on the radio yesterday, like its not some obvious deflection tactic.
I find the ADHD excuse actually worse than what he did recently on the video in Bali.

According to Nat Edwards you have to ask consent before doing what DeGoey did. But isn't consent sometimes implied by the nature of the relationship? Maybe this is normal horseplay for them, in which case requiring consent for a spontaneous action sounds unrealistic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back