flggr Herald-Hun stitch up Jordan DeGoey with a nothing story to sell a few newspapers

Remove this Banner Ad

Dane 'The cleaner bashing, anti Vax and lockdown Duckwit Swan' ?

He has much credibility as Louis CK over this issue. What a loser Swan is.
End Of The World Mind Blown GIF by Daybreak

You’re the Donald Trump of the Bay when it comes to alternative facts
That is your perspective of the truth but there are other versions of the truth that are a long way away from the way you perceive it. Mine is very different from what you present.

That is your perspective of the truth but there are other versions of the truth that are a long way away from the way you perceive it. Mine is very different from what you present.
As a well hung respected billionaire in my truth, I concur

W
I’m holidaying in Thailand.
Having a cracker of a time and there is a Thai princess sleeping in my bed at 2pm in the arvo while I sit on the balcony of my condo imbibing on a Chung.
Later, I’ll be taking her to a bar to watch the Dee’s come back into form.
Win or lose, I win afterwards.
The media can GAGF.
Whats his name 🤪?

I’m holidaying in Thailand.
Having a cracker of a time and there is a Thai princess sleeping in my bed at 2pm in the arvo while I sit on the balcony of my condo imbibing on a Chung.
Later, I’ll be taking her to a bar to watch the Dee’s come back into form.
Win or lose, I win afterwards.
The media can GAGF.
Hope you get the clap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to Nat Edwards you have to ask consent before doing what DeGoey did. But isn't consent sometimes implied by the nature of the relationship? Maybe this is normal horseplay for them, in which case requiring consent for a spontaneous action sounds unrealistic.
NO! You should be married before doing this kind of thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back