Herald - Sun Article

Remove this Banner Ad

What a refreshingly positive article about the Roos in the Hun today! I don't think we've had one like that,apart from Charles Happell's brilliant retort to Walls' nonsense, since Keith Greig won his second brownlow. Don't let the stars play Ansett Cup, treat Stevo and Colbert as "new recruits",have at least 2 of the younguns ready for the first round,put a few rockets up the slackers, Denis,you're reading my emails at last!!

Shhhhhh Groucho.....just shut the f*** up! We want everyone to think that we're a spent force and then BANG! Rooboys to stomp over everyone else
wink.gif

Seriously though, I reckon the thing that North need most is the return to the attitude, the swagger that we had from '95 to '98 and Essendon have had in '99 and '00. It's like when an opponent dares to challenge the team and Carey and co (or in Essendon's case, Hird and co) step up that extra gear....if we can get that going, we'll do well.

Come on you ROOBOYS!!!!!

Who thought North were a spent force ?

Showing signs of decline after an 'era' perhaps.

But there's a couple of champions there and there's always the prospect of a swansong (Hawthorn 91, Carlton 95) flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back