Herald Sun Cup Result?

Remove this Banner Ad

I know this isn't strictly AFL but does anyone know the result of today's game between Penleigh Essendon Grammar and St Joseph's Geelong please?

IIRC PEGS 76 defeated St Josephs 56

Dylan Joyce named the best for PEGS (rightly so IMO). Trengove, Maric and Cotchin also impressive for PEGS (Cotchin especially classy with the ball and a couple of spectacular leaps when playing up forward). Stephen Boyle was also very spritely and showed a lot of dash up forward.

Kangars named best for St Josephs. Number 9 (his name evades me now) also played well for St josephs.

If that midget was wearing a no#5 on his gurnesy it was Dylan Joyce from Calder Cannons and also played with the Vic u/18 Metro side.

IIRC PEGS 76 defeated St Josephs 56

Dylan Joyce named the best for PEGS (rightly so IMO). Trengove, Maric and Cotchin also impressive for PEGS (Cotchin especially classy with the ball and a couple of spectacular leaps when playing up forward). Stephen Boyle was also very spritely and showed a lot of dash up forward.

Kangars named best for St Josephs. Number 9 (his name evades me now) also played well for St josephs.

Cheers for the report Gilly.

Does anyone know who #9 for St Josephs is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back