Status
Not open for further replies.

Akka76

All Australian
Suspended
Dec 2, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-afl-report-card/story-fnp04d70-1227526643097
Essendon 2015 end of season AFL report card
September 14, 2015 6:05pm
Max Laughton FOX SPORTS

WHAT THEY NEED
CLEAN air. Hird was the last remaining influence in the supplements saga and his exit allows the club to turn over a new page. Beyond that, the club needs to appoint a coach and it seems experienced will be favoured. Serious cultural change needs to accompany any list management or game plan adjustments. A rookie might not have the ability to achieve all three in the short term. The list is in an awkward position because there’s serious top end talent and some promising youngsters, but not much in-between. After topping up with experienced role players in recent season, it’s time to go to the draft table. They need speedy midfielders and Geelong Falcon Darcy Parish will be there when Essendon takes its first draft pick

I think it was an attempt at footy discussion. Quite refreshing.

I reckon this guy should be geoblocked from starting threads.

And don't try to delete this thread as evidence as I have taken screenshots.

He is a Conspiracy Theorist, not sure geoblocking would work.. hes probably connected via 3 different VPNs, and half a dozen proxy servers.

If he's not he's not a very good conspiracy theorists and should be geoblocked on the basis of being incompetent.

They also ran a very clever headline about some bloke call Malcolm Turncoat. I think he might have challenged the Essendon board or something? Who knows.

Forgetting is as important as remembering as a survival technique. I have forgotten my first 2 wives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back