Herald Sun Shield 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

ERO ERO ERO RUM
UPSTICKA BUBBLE IN A ZIP BANG GOLLIWOG STICK TO THE BLUE AND BLUE.
EKIPECKA EKIPECKA SHA SHA HA
WIGGA WAGGA WIGGA WAGGA
ZIP BANG BA
ASSUMPTION ASUUMPTION YA YA YA
A.S.S.U.M.P.T.I.O.N
I WAS STANDING ON A CORNER AND A COPPER SAID TO ME
IF YOU ARE FROM A.C.K YOU BETTER COME WITH ME.
I UP MY FISTS AND KNOCKED HIM FLAT AND THIS IS WHAT I SAID
WE ARE ASSUMPTION FROM THE COUNTRY
WE CANT BE BEATEN AS YOU CAN SEE
AT THE END OF THE SEASON YOU'LL KNOW THE REASON
WHY WE ARE THE PREMIERSHIP TEAM........yeahhhhhhhhhh
GO BLUES

to all you PARADE muppets who said St. Pats would smash A.C.K cos A.C.K are arrogant.. you can stop windging now and surely let us do and say as we wish cos we are the best school for the last 2 years...
hahahahahahahaha all other schools in it are overrated...
St. Pats are good blokes and can hack a lose to a side that is better then them.. take a leave out of there book parade you bunch of sooks

No, just 18 boarders who happened to appear.

Seeing you seem to know something about this Rort - how many of the ACK team played in the Year 7A's at ACK 4 or 5 years ago ???

I'll give you the Trinity Stats - 18 of the current 18 played Year 7's.

Bet you cannot beat that - and that is a true stat for a football school - I think Xavier is nearly 18 from 18 as well (except for their fantastic indigenous program which should be applauded).

prestia, comi, garvey-hawke, d.talia, traynor, wright, toman,m.talia have all been there since year 7!
yeh trinity finished 8th in the agsv and xavier won 1 game i think in the aps!!! and assumption smashed them with few players out too

Wasnt there, but singing the warcry at 3 quarter time reeks of arrogance. Hopefully the patty boys smash them in the granny

hahahahahaha..
hope the patty boys what??
who are the patty boys?
ACK 08 AND 09..
unlucky for the rest of the competition..
it looked a one way street for the last 2 years.
GO BLUES

hahahahahaha..
hope the patty boys what??
who are the patty boys?
ACK 08 AND 09..
unlucky for the rest of the competition..
it looked a one way street for the last 2 years.
GO BLUES

it feels so bloody good to play on the MCG and WIN..
just letting the parade boys no..
st pats i congratulate on getting there..

I wouldve congratulated ACK on their win, except the arrogant pricks gave us SPC supporters a gobfull as they walked past just as we were about to give them a standing ovation for winning. At least we showed them how to have humbility win, lose or draw.

Like everyone from assumption keeps saying to you guys that reckon ack give out scholarship basically all of the boaders are country kids, they come down to assumption because either there school doesnt go up to year 12 or because of boarding life or family tradition but yet their are still the day students that are in the side and pretty sure that is says up there that most of them started in year 7 at ack. so stop making up s**t to degrade assumption, get over yourselfs and deal with the fact that assumption just went back to back on herald sun shield and AGSV,

radha mate thought u sed we were a bunch of ******s its fine mate we wil take our herald sun shield back to kilmore n u can get bak to pre season training and hav anutha crack at us next year

Assumptions Herald Sun Shield premiership triumph marks a rare honour - back to back titles on the hallowed turf of the Melbourne Cricket Ground, a feat that not even the powerfull Geelong Cats were capable of in 2007.

shut the f**k up, do not even compare yourself to an AFL club, let alone geelong, u c*ckhead. what a joke. comparing a school team to be better than geelong cos they won 2 grand finals on the G. its comments like that, that makes ppl hate and think assumption are wankas.

though it was a great win Sunday the thing that make it that little bit sweeter is that those make up wearing, poota purple sorts and all those other characteristics a ******s has such as parade can shut the f**k up because there comments now mean s**t because they've got nothing to back them up with. assumption have played the same way 4 the past 117 winters all as team mates and all as brothers and one of the traits that makes them so successful is that we don't change tradition and also we are proud of our history. radha n naggs when you two NTTAWWTs look back on your school boy football days 20,30,40 years down the track ask yourself if your days were as good as any proud assumption lad ever to pull on a dark n light blue jumper? Cos my bet will be you wish you were in our shoes cos I’m 100% sure you’s won’t be able to tell your children and your children’s children that you had the privilege of playing & winning a grand final on the g, let alone two. By the way number 6 for parade if you’re reading this remember our little bet? If not I’ll refresh your dumbarse memory you owe me, number 17 the sniper whatever you want to name me $200 for been a part of the proud winning assumption team at the g on Sunday, but I’m pretty sure you’re not a man of your word just like some of you other parade no hopers so I won’t be expecting your dollars any time soon however if you feel inclined in becoming somewhat a man of your word I’m sure you can hunt me down remember, my jumper number is 17, don’t forget it!! If you’re struggling to find out how and where to pay me I’m sure Pecs one of your coaches can assist you in finding out some of my details. Good luck next year

I wouldve congratulated ACK on their win, except the arrogant pricks gave us SPC supporters a gobfull as they walked past just as we were about to give them a standing ovation for winning. At least we showed them how to have humbility win, lose or draw.

You have got to be ****ing kidding me :rolleyes:
Suck it up princess, you give what you take. The ACK players didn't stir all St.Pats supporters just the little ******s closest to the ACK supporters who were cracking the shits because they didn't win for once this year.
Guard of honour my ass, you were booing them off and have cracked it now because the winners gave it back.
I didn't see the players from ACK giving s**t to the supporters on the wing?

I wonder how the FB from St.Pats is going now? I think he might need counselling from the abuse he copped in the last quarter :p

though it was a great win Sunday the thing that make it that little bit sweeter is that those make up wearing, poota purple sorts and all those other characteristics a ******s has such as parade can shut the f**k up because there comments now mean s**t because they've got nothing to back them up with. assumption have played the same way 4 the past 117 winters all as team mates and all as brothers and one of the traits that makes them so successful is that we don't change tradition and also we are proud of our history. radha n naggs when you two NTTAWWTs look back on your school boy football days 20,30,40 years down the track ask yourself if your days were as good as any proud assumption lad ever to pull on a dark n light blue jumper? Cos my bet will be you wish you were in our shoes cos I’m 100% sure you’s won’t be able to tell your children and your children’s children that you had the privilege of playing & winning a grand final on the g, let alone two. By the way number 6 for parade if you’re reading this remember our little bet? If not I’ll refresh your dumbarse memory you owe me, number 17 the sniper whatever you want to name me $200 for been a part of the proud winning assumption team at the g on Sunday, but I’m pretty sure you’re not a man of your word just like some of you other parade no hopers so I won’t be expecting your dollars any time soon however if you feel inclined in becoming somewhat a man of your word I’m sure you can hunt me down remember, my jumper number is 17, don’t forget it!! If you’re struggling to find out how and where to pay me I’m sure Pecs one of your coaches can assist you in finding out some of my details. Good luck next year

Oh snap :)

Suck it up princess, you give what you take. The ACK players didn't stir all St.Pats supporters just the little ******s closest to the ACK supporters who were cracking the shits because they didn't win for once this year.
Guard of honour my ass, you were booing them off and have cracked it now because the winners gave it back.

I wonder how the FB from St.Pats is going now? I think he might need counselling from the abuse he copped in the last quarter :p

Buddy, I congratulate you guys on winning. Just a bit too slick for St. pats.
But these statements are blatant lies, the St. Pats supporters did not boo your players. I was sitting right next to them. As they were walking back to their rooms, they turned to the patties supporters and stirred them all up. Thought they might of had a bit more class than that.

Buddy, I congratulate you guys on winning. Just a bit too slick for St. pats.
But these statements are blatant lies, the St. Pats supporters did not boo your players. I was sitting right next to them. As they were walking back to their rooms, they turned to the patties supporters and stirred them all up. Thought they might of had a bit more class than that.

mate there were a few patty supporters in the front row booing and giving the finger..
so yeah..
but other then that the game was played in good spirit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yehh buddy good on yaz. Parade can take away the fact they won the ACC premiership might not mean s**t to you but it does for the school and the ppl who played in it. So in 20,30,40 years time the players who played in that grand final will remember there school footy well and remember the day they knocked off st.joeys when no'one gave them a chance. Parade was never gonna beat assumption anyway so good on ya. The hole parade team plays local footy, unlike assumption who put there whole efforts into school football at parade they have something else to focus on. Most players at parade dont give 2 shits about school footy. So you can crap on here about how you won, but to parade kids it wont matter one bit that you won the herald shield cos most of them are more focused on there local footy.

Yehh buddy good on yaz. Parade can take away the fact they won the ACC premiership might not mean s**t to you but it does for the school and the ppl who played in it. So in 20,30,40 years time the players who played in that grand final will remember there school footy well and remember the day they knocked off st.joeys when no'one gave them a chance. Parade was never gonna beat assumption anyway so good on ya. The hole parade team plays local footy, unlike assumption who put there whole efforts into school football at parade they have something else to focus on. Most players at parade dont give 2 shits about school footy. So you can crap on here about how you won, but to parade kids it wont matter one bit that you won the herald shield cos most of them are more focused on there local footy.

use didnt care that use lost??
why were use carrying on after the game mate??
i believe that use are saying how s**t A.C.K are (after we beating use by 62 points) and that st pats would smash us.
if use didnt care about losing use wouldnt care how we go and who won. cos when we were saying for use to come watch us on the MCG use were saying we shouldnt even be there..
not only were we there..
we won it
GO BLUES

use didnt care that use lost??
why were use carrying on after the game mate??
i believe that use are saying how s**t A.C.K are (after we beating use by 62 points) and that st pats would smash us.
if use didnt care about losing use wouldnt care how we go and who won. cos when we were saying for use to come watch us on the MCG use were saying we shouldnt even be there..
not only were we there..
we won it
GO BLUES

Yeh i couldnt care less who won the herald shield. only reason I said stuff on here and why i wanted st.pats to win was because the way assumption went about there win were like stuck up wankas. i couldnt give 2 seconds thought to the herald shield, wasnt remotely disspointed about it cos myself like half the parade side is more focused on their other football.

Yeh i couldnt care less who won the herald shield. only reason I said stuff on here and why i wanted st.pats to win was because the way assumption went about there win were like stuck up wankas. i couldnt give 2 seconds thought to the herald shield, wasnt remotely disspointed about it cos myself like half the parade side is more focused on their other football.

fair enough..
but you must understand were we are coming from..
we have a few boarders in our side..
our whole team is so close. like brothers.
which brings our footy so close and we are so passionate to win for eachother.

At no stage did we boo after the siren went (except perhaps in confusion of he siren sounding with 3.20 still on the clock). We were naturally deflated by the result but in no way were we bitter. I had actually stood up and began clapping as you blokes walked past, only for a couple of absolute wankas to start shouting at us, bagging us for being beaten. You guys were the better team and deserved to win, but please giving s**t to opposition when we were on the verge of congratulating yous? Please. I noticed you blokes went 30m from the fence before walking past us, I wonder if yous woulda had the guts to do it if there wasnt security or if it were at a more suburban venue.

Whose fault was it that the second half started late????

Assumption were the only team to go into the rooms during the break, but it was bullshit that they finished the game 3 and a half minutes early because they wanted the game over by 12.50, when the AFL game didnt start until 2.10 and no players went on the ground until about half an hour after the school game was over.

Assumption were the only team to go into the rooms during the break, but it was bullshit that they finished the game 3 and a half minutes early because they wanted the game over by 12.50, when the AFL game didnt start until 2.10 and no players went on the ground until about half an hour after the school game was over.
I played for Assumption and are you for real.... remember me boys i was the kid who over ran the ball right in front of you guys and i have never heard supporters like you bunch of dipshits.... i can honestly say that even though we chanted you can't say that you were going to applaud, like which supporters ever clap off a team you just lost to esspecially by 10 points?
All you did was start yelling out abuse . Although i must say the actual st pats players were some of nicest blokes going around they played the game in good spirit and hit the ball hard ;) Thanks for the good game boys;)

Just listening to you guys makes me very disappointed. I was a member of back to back Sun Shields with ACK back in the late 80s and I know Mr. Carroll would have none of the s**t that is being banted on this forum. It was a great time at ACK, where you were playing football with your brothers but in the same breath, we took our success in stride and definitely didn't go gloating about it! Mouthing off about your success just makes for more ammo come next time. One thing Ive learnt over all my years of footy is to let my footy do the talking!!!!!! So if you're from ACK or have an affiliation with this great school, dont get suck into foolish banter and just keep going on winning championship after championship!!!!

I played for Assumption and are you for real.... remember me boys i was the kid who over ran the ball right in front of you guys and i have never heard supporters like you bunch of dipshits.... i can honestly say that even though we chanted you can't say that you were going to applaud, like which supporters ever clap off a team you just lost to esspecially by 10 points?
All you did was start yelling out abuse . Although i must say the actual st pats players were some of nicest blokes going around they played the game in good spirit and hit the ball hard ;) Thanks for the good game boys;)

Can't remember u overrunning the ball but Im sure a few pleasentries went your way;). What number were u wearing? We (and I say we as a collective group) only abused yous after you guys started after the game. I dont know about yous but we have a 'what happens on the field stays on the field' attitude. WE wouldve clapped because we will happily admit we were beaten by the better team, and there is no shame in being beaten by the best. At the end of the day its a game and we acknowledge that, Im just not sure you blokes can.

you cannot blame anyone cause of assumption comin out late at half time. they were down by 2 points at half time anyways so if the result was the other way there would be no complants..
im an assumption boy and ill admit that the st pats crowd was making most of the atmosphere around the ground ... you could cleary hear them chanting something over the other side of the ground while playin aswell.. thats good stuff and shows there passionate bout there footy just like assumption..
but at the end the st pats crowd was singing there song or something to the assumption fellas walkin into the rooms and the ack boys werent coppin no s**t from them after winning back to back hss finals..
also the st pats players were good blokes!! im hoping and i recon the same teams make the final next year aswell...heard there is a few year 11s in the st pats team>??

you cannot blame anyone cause of assumption comin out late at half time. they were down by 2 points at half time anyways so if the result was the other way there would be no complants..
im an assumption boy and ill admit that the st pats crowd was making most of the atmosphere around the ground ... you could cleary hear them chanting something over the other side of the ground while playin aswell.. thats good stuff and shows there passionate bout there footy just like assumption..
but at the end the st pats crowd was singing there song or something to the assumption fellas walkin into the rooms and the ack boys werent coppin no s**t from them after winning back to back hss finals..
also the st pats players were good blokes!! im hoping and i recon the same teams make the final next year aswell...heard there is a few year 11s in the st pats team>??

yeah well us yr 12s all got to most games and supported the boys by singing about us, but also giving out a fair bit of s**t to the opposition, so perhaps we deserved a little bit from ack in return, i guess yous had the last laugh when yas walked off with the shield in ypur hand.

The team had only about 7 or 8 yr 12s, with I think 5 year 10s (including begbie and o'brien - watch out for them in the next 2 years. o'brien murdered everyone except u guys in the hss this year, kicking 23 goals in 4 games or something ridiculous and unheard of for a year 10). I'm sure we'll also pick up a couple of handy boarders that will bolster the backline, which might struggle with britt, peters and james all finishing this year and virtually being our key defenders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back