Herald Sun Shield 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

by the way i dont think anyone can blame ack for the whole timekeeping thing... if it were an issue at halftime then the umpires wouldve started without them. it was just the afl being wankas

How are St.Pats not up to ACK standard ya clown? that was the question asked. You don't happen to go to Parade do you?
where u gone now u effing chopstick id hide my face to and never post in this thread as well if i was a doggish coward like u ya weak arse rpick.

by the way i dont think anyone can blame ack for the whole timekeeping thing... if it were an issue at halftime then the umpires wouldve started without them. it was just the afl being wankas

Agreed.
Would have it really made a difference by the AFL if the game went 3 minutes over time it was expected to finish?
Although both teams coaching staff did know at three quarter time that it would be a shorter quarter it would've been good if it went to the full 20 mins.

yeah well us yr 12s all got to most games and supported the boys by singing about us, but also giving out a fair bit of s**t to the opposition, so perhaps we deserved a little bit from ack in return, i guess yous had the last laugh when yas walked off with the shield in ypur hand.

The team had only about 7 or 8 yr 12s, with I think 5 year 10s (including begbie and o'brien - watch out for them in the next 2 years. o'brien murdered everyone except u guys in the hss this year, kicking 23 goals in 4 games or something ridiculous and unheard of for a year 10). I'm sure we'll also pick up a couple of handy boarders that will bolster the backline, which might struggle with britt, peters and james all finishing this year and virtually being our key defenders.

yeh this is the same with assumption having 13 year 11s who played on sunday..but they will most likely pick up a couple of year 12s and 11s and hopefully 10s who can play footy next year aswell..

tommred17 looks like we have ourselves a tossa on our hands who doesn't have the back up to the statement. spc to do some bad bad things to ack

Well done footymad17, your about as smart as a dog ****. You must hate ACK only because we are the most succesful Schoolboy footy team in australia and possibly in the world because of our win to lose ratio. Just because your too crap to win, doesn't mean you have to take it out on us ya clown. You must have played against ACK and lost like many other teams we play against!!!!!!!!

Any year tens from ACK to watch out for? Do they have any players with tac clubs??

assumption have a very decent team next year
will gorman, seb nixon, riley savage are a few names that could possibly stand up and be stars next year.
i'd say, watch the mighty blues next year again folks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back