Here we go again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Danni

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 11, 2000
Bloody ch7 (and c7)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it that neither channel will televise the Lions Ansett Cup matches! Especially the one in New Zealand!

Didn't we go thru all this last year???

Ch 7 admitted last year that they had received more than 10,000 phone calls to their Brisbane office regarding the non-coverage of the Lions Ansett Cup Games.....they made some lame statement that had they known it would be that popular they would have at least had a highlights show.

At the moment, their is no live coverage of the New Zealand game, and no playback on either ch7 or c7 scheduled. Sounds like they aren't planning to have cameras at the ground!

Crikey, what do we have to do to get the game shown up here!!!???!!!

Any ideas folks??

I don't think it's being shown in Victoria either. 7:30pm is the time the match is being played. It would be 3:30pm here in Australia when the match starts. I believe your News time is 6:00 up there. Am I correct? The match will go past 6:00 stuffing up that night of TV programs. It won't be shown in Victoria either due to the match going through the news. IMO news is important than the footy, especially pre-season "garbage" games.

10,000 phone calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is their problem??????
Is that not proof that the game will rate?????
10,000 who are actucally calling!!!
How many countless others would have watched it but didn't call....like me
smile.gif
10000.....YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING>>>>>>>>Y OH Y?????

ANd it's no surprise that they lost the coverage rights!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by joshhem (edited 27 January 2001).]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back