Heroic Adam Goodes honoured with a documentary about his last season

Adam Goodes is one of the all time greats and a wonderful role-model

• I agree (correct)

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • I disagree, and my wife/cousin shares this opinion

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • I await his swimming and **** policy (also correct)

Votes: 30 34.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

love your deflection
you were proved WWWWWWWWWWWrong, admit it move on snowflake
The thing with bigots who get off on the suffering of marginalised minorities, is that when they lose the informed argument, which they always do lose, they resort to sticking their fingers in their ears and hurling insults.
Your responses are perfectly understandable and predictable.
It's interesting though your choice of insult: Those who don't get off on the suffering of the marginalised, including children and babies are apparently weak. Those who can't get enough of it, are tough and strong.

The thing with bigots who get off on the suffering of marginalised minorities, is that when they lose the informed argument, which they always do lose, they resort to sticking their fingers in their ears and hurling insults.
Your responses are perfectly understandable and predictable.
It's interesting though your choice of insult: Those who don't get off on the suffering of the marginalised, including children and babies are apparently weak. Those who can't get enough of it, are tough and strong.
Grow up dickhead....

The irony :$
BTW, an educated person never feels the need to tell you hes educated, and I see no evidence of your claim
*he's

You're welcome :)

Snowflake, lol
going gets tough so you resort to move deflection and abuse

typical of the snowflake in this thread
Starts calling others snowflake, gets upset at being called a snowflake.

This is too easy.

"Is it racist to spend more money on one group based on their skin colour and not equally amongst all citizens"
"This is actually a myth. But if it helps to justify the enjoyment you get from the suffering of the disadvantaged, why not run with it :thumbsu:" - Grin

So Mr grin, can you see the irony. Have a look at the abuse subjected my way, and you and your co-hort of snowflakes feel victumised by being referred to as snowflakes.

As previously stated, and i understand you're racist mind find it hard to compute, but you claimed it was a myth that the government spends money disproportionately amongst its citizens. you were proved wrong, and now play the man.

Move on snowflake,

"Is it racist to spend more money on one group based on their skin colour and not equally amongst all citizens"
"This is actually a myth. But if it helps to justify the enjoyment you get from the suffering of the disadvantaged, why not run with it :thumbsu:" - Grin

So Mr grin, can you see the irony. Have a look at the abuse subjected my way, and you and your co-hort of snowflakes feel victumised by being referred to as snowflakes.

As previously stated, and i understand you're racist mind find it hard to compute, but you claimed it was a myth that the government spends money disproportionately amongst its citizens. you were proved wrong, and now play the man.

Move on snowflake,
I understand you're genuinely hurt by having had your ignorance pointed out to you. For that I'm truely sorry. But why not learn from it and become a better person?

I understand you're genuinely hurt by having had your ignorance pointed out to you. For that I'm truely sorry. But why not learn from it and become a better person?
i understand how you fail to understand that you are wrong, and i understand that the facts are hard to appreciate
keep pointing the bone and blame others

i understand how you fail to understand that you are wrong, and i understand that the facts are hard to appreciate
keep pointing the bone and blame others
You should run as a One Nation candidate in Corio, they are always looking for bigoted morons like yourself, it would also help if you think climate change is a scam ,which I'd say you do! Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many simpletons with a complete inability to understand the difference between "some" and "all".

Seems to be plenty here who only like their blacks quiet and compliant.

"Entertain me, but don't you dare speak your mind"
Have not seen that opinion posted once

Have not seen that opinion posted once
Ironic coming from a Collingwood supporter:

A week later, then Collingwood president Allan McAlister unwittingly gave an insight into the underlying dynamics of the abuse.

He wanted to assure people that the Magpies did not have an issue with indigenous Australians, but then added the following proviso: ''As long as they conduct themselves like white people, well, off the field, everyone will admire and respect … As long as they conduct themselves like human beings, they will be all right. That's the key.''

https://www.smh.com.au/opinion/afl-the-ugly-game-of-enlightened-racism-20130416-2hy9b.html

Ironic coming from a Collingwood supporter:

A week later, then Collingwood president Allan McAlister unwittingly gave an insight into the underlying dynamics of the abuse.

He wanted to assure people that the Magpies did not have an issue with indigenous Australians, but then added the following proviso: ''As long as they conduct themselves like white people, well, off the field, everyone will admire and respect … As long as they conduct themselves like human beings, they will be all right. That's the key.''

https://www.smh.com.au/opinion/afl-the-ugly-game-of-enlightened-racism-20130416-2hy9b.html

That’s not a poster on here though

Nobody here has claimed what Mofra said

Now people.
Let’s not start putting words that are not there in posters posts !

More paraphrasing, I'd say.
Either way
It’s an interpretation
Not a quote

If people are going to be accused of being racist I’d suggest posting more than just a “this is how I read it “ scenario

Like I said before, the entire crowd stood and applauded Eddies goal and Sidney’s reaction

That is not the hallmark of a racist crowd

Either way
It’s an interpretation
Not a quote

If people are going to be accused of being racist I’d suggest posting more than just a “this is how I read it “ scenario

Like I said before, the entire crowd stood and applauded Eddies goal and Sidney’s reaction

That is not the hallmark of a racist crowd
Racism can be a bit more nuanced than that, I feel. It’s not necessary so black and white. (See what I did there?)

We agree though that it was a special moment in the game. I wonder if it becomes a bit iconic and is replayed in season highlights packages at the end of the year.

Racism can be a bit more nuanced than that, I feel. It’s not necessary so black and white. (See what I did there?)

We agree though that it was a special moment in the game. I wonder if it becomes a bit iconic and is replayed in season highlights packages at the end of the year.

I hope so

Would much rather celebrate that than live through the Goodes saga rehashed ad nauseum

You should run as a One Nation candidate in Corio, they are always looking for bigoted morons like yourself, it would also help if you think climate change is a scam ,which I'd say you do! Lol
WOW, more insults
when is your next KKK meeting so we can have some piece

your posting is like the dribble your mummy blurts out when the milk man visits

Only reason I can think of is that there is a disease going around that gets worse if you stop booing.

Only reason I can think of is that there is a disease going around that gets worse if you stop booing.
Boo-kaki

Go on, google it.

Back