He's Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

dee_girl9

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2001
don't know. Too drunk to know, too pissed to care!
Other Teams
Melbourne ...HELLO i mean how easy?
WELL i said it would only take one game and for a while a admit i didnt know when that game was going to be, but it was saturday night. that's right people our fantabulous captain and of course my absolute favourite player in the whole entire universe IS BACK! for those of u that dont know, im talking about Neita. on saturday night he stood up and was held accountable, and yes to make some of u happy he went down back for a bit where he did a GREAT job. i was so proud of him (being my all time fave player i have the right to say that, even tho i sound like a granny when i say it :p) he really got the guys going in the last quarter and those 4 goals were just superb. AND for me the interview with dipper at the end was great. ;) so yeah everyone who bagged him can eat dirt as neita and the rest of the boys fire up for a fantastic second half of the season.

and by the way GO DEES !!!!!!!!!!!!

chow :D

LOL someone's happy ;)

i knew u would be happy. look from what i saw neita was excellent on saturday night. especially in the last quarter. and i know u are going to hate me dee but i have to agree with dees01 (i think it is) when i say he should be down back. he looked so comfortable down there. he just slotted in like it was his space. but its good that he's back, cos we need him firing for us to be successful.

hmmm.....

yep Neita was fantastic and you could see how happy he was... especially running into that open goal late in the last quarter, he was all smiles! also the in the interview you could see how reliefed he was, after coping absolute ******** from everyone that he did so well!

anyways.... i dont mind where he plays as long as he plays well! :p

GO DEES! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back