Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

giphy.gif

:)

Meh.

We could use the pace off the back half, but Saad can be a ball butcher too. His feet move faster than his brain does, and when the running part is over his ball use decision process is 10 paces behind. And, he would have to learn to actually defend; not a common attribute among Essendon defenders.

Not to mention that Essendon will demand the universe for him, and take pride in being "difficult to deal with".

I am far from being an insider, but I have it on good authority that Williams and Saad are warm up exercises. There is a much bigger fish sniffing around the bait (and it is not Papely). Unless Essendon has an unprecedented outbreak of reality at the trade table and blinks first I can't see the deal getting done.

Easy for you to poke fun.

You probably remember when Hawthorn was able to attract good players from other clubs. As hard as that is to believe.
I remember the last decent trade Carlton made, Chris Judd in 2008... and the punchline is West Coast had the better of the deal. :D

Josh+Kennedy+2018+AFL+Grand+Final+West+Coast+uOyZMeXzFwXl.jpg

Meh.

We could use the pace off the back half, but Saad can be a ball butcher too. His feet move faster than his brain does, and when the running part is over his ball use decision process is 10 paces behind. And, he would have to learn to actually defend; not a common attribute among Essendon defenders.

Not to mention that Essendon will demand the universe for him, and take pride in being "difficult to deal with".

I am far from being an insider, but I have it on good authority that Williams and Saad are warm up exercises. There is a much bigger fish sniffing around the bait (and it is not Papely). Unless Essendon has an unprecedented outbreak of reality at the trade table and blinks first I can't see the deal getting done.
Might have to buy some vermouth just in case we land all 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh please, your lot want pick 7 on your board, Kemp(the next Cripps) and steak knives.
You gave up pick 35 for him 2 years ago, you’ll take pick 27 and Kennedy or JSOS and be happy with it!
I think that’s what Dodo means by “compelling compensation”!👍🍺❤️🖕

Oh please, your lot want pick 7 on your board, Kemp(the next Cripps) and steak knives.
You gave up pick 35 for him 2 years ago, you’ll take pick 27 and Kennedy or JSOS and be happy with it!
I think that’s what Dodo means by “compelling compensation”!👍🍺🖕
You just know Dodoro was the kind of baby to come out sideways on purpose

Remove this Banner Ad

Back