Hey Carlton fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Guys,

I'm new here - it seems that there isn't enough Carlton influence at this site so hopefully we can set that straight.

To answer your question Ant, I'm pretty confident because your record against us at Optus is fairly terrible and our form last week really surprised me (in a good way) anad yours wasn't too much chop. But you do have matchwinners in your side.
That said, the Blues by 50 pts.

Originally posted by Blues2001:
Hey Guys,

I'm new here - it seems that there isn't enough Carlton influence at this site so hopefully we can set that straight.

To answer your question Ant, I'm pretty confident because your record against us at Optus is fairly terrible and our form last week really surprised me (in a good way) anad yours wasn't too much chop. But you do have matchwinners in your side.
That said, the Blues by 50 pts.

There's obviously plenty of Blues fan around Bigfooty. Thanks for the opinion Blues2001, just heard Hart is also not playing, along with Ricciuto and McLeod. Someone upstairs must be pulling a few strings
smile.gif

I'll be happy with any sort of win. The big game will come down to Blues v Lions at the Gabba next week. I plan on losing my voice. Be cautious though Blues, beware the depleted side as last week proved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back