Hey Does Anyone Want Some Scarves?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oh boy, membership scarves. I have the last 5-6 years worth of memberships scarves, all unworn, fresh as the day I picked them up.

Our failure to secure Dustin Martin means I am looking to give them away. I don't want to just toss them out incase someone wants them? Do you want scarves? I can give you scarves. Let me know.

No thanks RB. I've got a cupboard full of scarves dating back to our calcium days in the '90's. I actually got Dusty to sign one of them last week at the airport. It now takes pride of place above my 4 post bed. One of my 412 mates wants me to sell it on eBay for $2k, but sorry, not interested. Im heading to Sydney next week and gonna get Josh Kelly to sign it as well. Maybe then I'll whack it on eBay for $5k. I'll let u guys know if/when I do.

Oh boy, membership scarves. I have the last 5-6 years worth of memberships scarves, all unworn, fresh as the day I picked them up.

Our failure to secure Dustin Martin means I am looking to give them away. I don't want to just toss them out incase someone wants them? Do you want scarves? I can give you scarves. Let me know.

No thanks, but if you had have said membership hats that would be a different story.

No thanks, but if you had have said membership hats that would be a different story.
I threw out a bin load of membership caps going back 25+ years. Given that we have around 4-6 memberships per year there were quite a few. I think I still have the membership cards somewhere - someone should keep an album of the cards online for each year.

I threw out a bin load of membership caps going back 25+ years. Given that we have around 4-6 memberships per year there were quite a few. I think I still have the membership cards somewhere - someone should keep an album of the cards online for each year.

Yeah, I have shitloads of hats too. I always say I'm going to keep my membership cards but the wind up in the bin.

No thanks RB. I've got a cupboard full of scarves dating back to our calcium days in the '90's. I actually got Dusty to sign one of them last week at the airport. It now takes pride of place above my 4 post bed. One of my 412 mates wants me to sell it on eBay for $2k, but sorry, not interested. Im heading to Sydney next week and gonna get Josh Kelly to sign it as well. Maybe then I'll whack it on eBay for $5k. I'll let u guys know if/when I do.
Good luck mate, let us know how you go.

Strong return post RB. :thumbsu:

Strong return post RB. :thumbsu:
Pffft. This guy, contributes nothing all year then we're a mere 90k from the 2,000,000 post mark and he bobs up for the cheapie out the back. Delist IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious????, I have heaps of them if you want them. happy to post if you are not in Melbourne at your cost. Let me know if you would like them

Hahaha, nah. Just taking the piss.

I swear these membership hats breed like rabbits. Everytime I go to my junk cupboard I keep finding more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back