Universal Love Hey Eddie, surprise

Remove this Banner Ad

They can't stand when someone other than the team for all soufastrayans gets all the attention. It disrupts the natural order and doesnt mesh well with their massive sense of entitlement. Then there's the fact that they've been the competitions biggest joke since the 2017 GF.

For the first time ever our crowds have been bigger than there's every games as well. That was the last thing they had against us.

For the first time ever our crowds have been bigger than there's every games as well. That was the last thing they had against us.

They can borrow our old tarps to keep those apricot slice stealing seagulls away.

Loved kochies reply, classy response to a buffoon, that was the response that will fire Eddie up even more and guarantee he sticks his foot in his mouth again

just had CD on double a.. schooled Cornes and rowe. It was a pleasure to listen to..

the clubs response has been excellent.

Loved kochies reply, classy response to a buffoon, that was the response that will fire Eddie up even more and guarantee he sticks his foot in his mouth again

just had CD on double a.. schooled Cornes and rowe. It was a pleasure to listen to..

Kochie's ploy. He knows how to play Eddie so he makes himself look the fool in public. Clearly Eddie knows he is losing as the bully boy tactics are out but there is no substance behind it.

Eddie is hot garbage at the moment and I am surprised the AFL & Collingwood don't distance themselves further before he drags everyone down with him.

And Crows supporters. They seem so worried about this. Looked at the last page on the Collingwood thread on this and one of them is on there with some big impassioned plea for them to not let us wear it. I mean what is going on in that dudes life he feels that strongly about the guernsey of a team other than his own. It defies belief.

Crow board - “we’re only posting about it to troll Port, we don’t care”

Posted in a thread where they’ve spent most of the thread getting hysterical about it, despite the fact it has nothing to do with them.They don’t know who’s trolling who. It’s adorable.

Use a war of attrition, apply the pressure from afar. On every Showdown we should shoot our mouth, bring up we're going to do it until a compromise is reached.

We really should've jumped on the front foot early, as soon as we announced the One Club push the prison bar Guernsey.

The club was really on its knees around that time and was fighting the sanfl. This is really the only way to go about it.

Was funny when Graham said he has too much respect for CD to take him on re his comments 😂.
They’re bloody scared of him.

CD is tops.

I'm getting a feeling that the alf won't cave into pressure but at the same time will coincidently reinstate the heritage round from next year which will allow our PB's to be worn.
Now that would be clever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting a feeling that the alf won't cave into pressure but at the same time will coincidently reinstate the heritage round from next year which will allow our PB's to be worn.
A heritage round in which we play the crows, no doubt.

I'm Eddy's words Port are taking on city hall here.And recieved 7 million more dollars off the AFL than Collingwood did this year.
That might of stopped Port from wearing the PB in the showdown.But not after the match.Kochie has caught Eddy out in the war of words.The AFL look really silly backing Eddy.

Last edited:
I'm Eddy's words Port are taking on city hall here.And recoeved 7 million more dollars off the AFL than Collingwood did this year.
That might of stopped Port from wearing the PB in the showdown.But not after the match.Kochie has caught Eddy out in the war of words.The AFL look really silly backing Eddy.
Fox footy should of warned him around making fun of other people's appearance. ******* childish. Especially when they're going red hot on online bullying. Anybody else would of been told to apologise.

Was funny when Graham said he has too much respect for CD to take him on re his comments 😂.
They’re bloody scared of him.
Translation: 'I know my arguments are bullshit and I lack the courage to express them to CDs face, I'll wheel them out later when there's no-one around that can expose me for the jealous and bitter old fool that I really am'.

* I love Chris Davies, he just gets Port Adelaide. We are so lucky to have him in the football department. It's very rare someone in his position is so heavily invested in the culture and heritage of a club and is not afraid to publicly show that.

I'm a knocker of Ken's game day coaching but he along with Chris Davies are fully invested in what is important for the Port Adelaide family. I can't see it happening, but I do hope for Ken's sake he can win a flag at Port Adelaide.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back