GO the Prison Bars

1620543604457.png

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Fans wear it, it becomes synonymous with the club, the idea that it should be banned becomes more ridiculous over time.
In SA it is already synonymous with the club. It seems to be only Victorians, excluding your good self, that think it somehow represents Collingwood.

gtrxuone

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 20, 2014
W.A.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Black Ducks
The VFL has always been about power+ control of Australian football.Back in 1986 four VFL clubs where technically insolvent.TV rights where 2 million a year.
The entry of West Coast and Brisbane ,was a windfall for the expanded VFL.The 8 Million was given to the 12 VFL clubs.
Player payments and the cost of recruiting players from outside Victoria.Was bankrupting the clubs and competition.Without the AFL the VFL would of fell over early this new century.
To deny Port the prison bar jumper one home showdown a year.Is incredibly selfish by Eddy and the AFL.

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Eddie on TV just now saying it was a big FU by Port to the AFL, and that we are playing with fire because we signed an agreement to not manufacture the PB guernseys. Another Eddie agreement hey.
I can't imagine anyone at Port being silly enough to sign an agreement to not manufacture and sell the single most popular merch item in the AFL.

My PBs are from 2014, when presumably we were allowed to sell them. So now I can't wear them in case Eddie thinks we've gone too far?

Why does he get a voice anyway?

Jan 14, 2008
Salisbury, Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Man City, NY Jets
Tim Watson added his name to the list of people who just don't get it.

I'd be a bit embarrassed to sing the song in a different guernsey to the one I just played in.

unfortunately Tommy IS a Port supporter...

*Read this as Tom Wilson from Fox Sports... Whoops

Jan 14, 2008
Salisbury, Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Man City, NY Jets
I can't imagine anyone at Port being silly enough to sign an agreement to not manufacture and sell the single most popular merch item in the AFL.

My PBs are from 2014, when presumably we were allowed to sell them. So now I can't wear them in case Eddie thinks we've gone too far?

Why does he get a voice anyway?
an SANFL bot however...

Tim Watson added his name to the list of people who just don't get it.

I'd be a bit embarrassed to sing the song in a different guernsey to the one I just played in.

******* VFL dinosaur doesn’t get s**t outside his narrow pea brain...more at 11

Back